Premier League 2022-23 (31 Viewers)

Bananaman

May 14, 2020
Just seen it now also, totally absurd decision, some pundits mentioned that neither the ref or VAR looked it up at all despite the Southampton players continuously asking for the PK to be called…
If you watch it in real time instead of a super slowmo replay you would see that it was completely accidental and nothing Mctominay could do about it, those don't get given.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Nottingham Forest are signing Renan Lodi from Atletico. Great move, they are definitely staying up.
Personal terms yet to be agreed.

Hmm, 50/50 on survival for me. We’ll play nice football and necessary moves have been made on the market. But the team needs to gel (it’s progressing well) and with Niakhate out long term we are extremely short of pace at the back. Could see the goal we conceded against Everton happing a lot. Not really been initially struck on Awoniyi as our CF either so let’s see.

Think the defence will mega struggle against Tottenham today.

May 23, 2013
Personal terms yet to be agreed.

Hmm, 50/50 on survival for me. We’ll play nice football and necessary moves have been made on the market. But the team needs to gel (it’s progressing well) and with Niakhate out long term we are extremely short of pace at the back. Could see the goal we conceded against Everton happing a lot. Not really been initially struck on Awoniyi as our CF either so let’s see.

Think the defence will mega struggle against Tottenham today.
I watched Forest vs West Ham the other week. Honestly aside from the W, your overall performance was solid. It was a very even match. Displays like that against top half sides are always a good sign for your safety prospects. Big signings such as J-Lingz have not even settled yet and once he starts going, as he did at West Ham, things will only improve.

It'll be tight, but I think you'll beat out either Villa or Everton to stay up.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I watched Forest vs West Ham the other week. Honestly aside from the W, your overall performance was solid. It was a very even match. Displays like that against top half sides are always a good sign for your safety prospects. Big signings such as J-Lingz have not even settled yet and once he starts going, as he did at West Ham, things will only improve.

It'll be tight, but I think you'll beat out either Villa or Everton to stay up.
Absolutely, things will only get better. To be honest, the gelling of the team has been great so far. Our performance just now against Tottenham was stellar and it deserved a point at the least. Though Spurs just have some class players and that’s what cuts it at this level, Kane pulled away from our pretty slow defence to get his first shot of the match off which ends up being a goal.

We just need speed at the back and one of our players to start to bagging goals and then I’ll be more confident. For all of our good performances and play, I’ll be worried for the team if they haven’t got a few more points in the bag soon as otherwise things might start to get jittery.

Next up we have City away which is a bit of a write off if you ask me. But then after that we have a 7 game run against teams before Liverpool where we are competing against and we MUST get some wins.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Halaand with another hatrick. CIty is too strong. I think Halaand was the missing piece in CHL. Sterling and his friends missed way too many easy chances in the past.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)