Premier League 2022-23 (25 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Pulisic benched again. Fuck that club.

Go Hot Spurts.

- - - Updated - - -

? I was mocking the ridiculous lists posted last year of “tiers” of coaches and the CL winning potential of coaches. Where coaches like Ten Hag (Nagelsmann and Xavi too) were being fawned over. It had nothing to do with Allegri. Which is why I didn’t mention him. That’s on you.
Nah, you do this all the time. Don’t act stupid bro.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I love EtH and what he did at Ajax, but lets be honest over: you can't expect any Eredivisie coach or player to come over to MU and The Prem and be an instant succes. The football we play over here compared to the high intensity pressing game in England is almost a totally different sport. Teams like Ajax were hardly ever pressed by any opponent in the league. The Prem has also has never been as competitive as it is right now. The entire top 6-7 teams are packed with stars. Even the mid table table like Leicester are packed with quality. Teams like Brentford, Aston Villa and Southampton would probably challenge for the title in Serie A.
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Pulisic benched again. Fuck that club.

Go Hot Spurts.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, you do this all the time. Don’t act stupid bro.
Sure thing, bro. I’m not the one who mentions Wegwi or Allegrosaurus in every other post I make. That’s you. Doesn’t matter the thread or the subject, somehow you always manage to bring him up. Your obsession is creepy

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Sure thing, bro. I’m not the one who mentions Wegwi or Allegrosaurus in every other post I make. That’s you. Doesn’t matter the thread or the subject, somehow you always manage to bring him up. Your obsession is creepy
How about we switch it up. I can only say positive things about Allegri for the next month, while you can only say negative things. Loser either gets an Allegri avatar or Conte avatar. ;)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That Spanish kid in Chelsea with the hair is a quality left back, isn't he? Or does the hair make him look like he's everywhere in defense and attack? :D
I watched him a couple of times or more last season for Brighton and he looked like someone who'll soon move to a top club.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol2:

Sounds fun. But what does Conte have to do with this? :shifty:
You are anti-Conte, no?

- - - Updated - - -

That Spanish kid in Chelsea with the hair is a quality left back, isn't he? Or does the hair make him look like he's everywhere in defense and attack? :D
I watched him a couple of times or more last season for Brighton and he looked like someone who'll soon move to a top club.
He’s good, but not sure 80M pound good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)