Premier League 2022-23 (30 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
At least juve has some decent players. Manure is filled with overrated fucks. And tell me again in what universe Maguire starts ahead of Varrane?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
1) Genuinely concerned about Utd firing TH before they close the Rabiot deal.

2) They are the most toxic club on earth.

3) Don't mock them because I can see Juve heading in that direction.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
They won’t be sacking ETH any time soon. He literally just got there. That squad is absolutely awful and has been for a long time.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
At least juve has some decent players. Manure is filled with overrated fucks. And tell me again in what universe Maguire starts ahead of Varrane?
They have players. But the collective doesn't function as a cohesive unit and the collective mentality is toxic and defeatist.

They need an overhaul not because of the individual talents that they have, they need a shift in team culture and mentality. The group dynamics are rotten to the core and so changing 8 players or so in one swoop (even if they're individually less talented) allows them to hit the reset button and start building the team culture from scratch. When Ragnick said they need 7 or 8 or even 10 players he wasn't talking about a lack of individual talent. He was talking about changing the face and dynamics of the group.

It's no coincidence that almost every good player they have does much better with the NT or before they joined United. One or two players may not be enough to change the group dynamics even if their names are Ronaldo and Varane, they need an overhaul.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He looks like a budget Pep
Just like many others… but at least most of them have the decency to stay in a weaker league with less competition or at mid table clubs that can afford to play entertaining without the pressure of the results.

Watch him make the impossible possible by setting a new century long record by losing the first 3 opening games because coming next is Liverpool.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I love EtH and what he did at Ajax, but lets be honest over: you can't expect any Eredivisie coach or player to come over to MU and The Prem and be an instant succes. The football we play over here compared to the high intensity pressing game in England is almost a totally different sport. Teams like Ajax were hardly ever pressed by any opponent in the league. The Prem has also has never been as competitive as it is right now. The entire top 6-7 teams are packed with stars. Even the mid table table like Leicester are packed with quality. Teams like Brentford, Aston Villa and Southampton would probably challenge for the title in Serie A.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I love EtH and what he did at Ajax, but lets be honest over: you can't expect any Eredivisie coach or player to come over to MU and The Prem and be an instant succes. The football we play over here compared to the high intensity pressing game in England is almost a totally different sport. Teams like Ajax were hardly ever pressed by any opponent in the league. The Prem has also has never been as competitive as it is right now. The entire top 6-7 teams are packed with stars. Even the mid table table like Leicester are packed with quality. Teams like Brentford, Aston Villa and Southampton would probably challenge for the title in Serie A.
Was mainly agreeing with you untill the last part, that’s like a major exaggeration, maybe they would be challenging for the european spots in Serie A which is not the case in the Premier League but still, far from being potential title contenders, they just don’t have neither the mentality or personnel for it, nor do they play this broken ManUTD every week, but i agree overall that mid table clubs in Italy are much weaker in comparison and in the end it all comes down to the finances, which they wouldn’t benefit from if they were playing in any other league.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The Prem lol

Agree with most of that until that absolutely ridiculous shit about Southampton or Brentford winning Serie A. That’s just the worst sort of anti-Italian football gobshite talking points you hear from Sky pundits. Just not based in any sort of reality at all.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
@Post Ironic
Is this the Spurs fans Dantes in disguise?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)