Premier League 2022-23 (29 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Can't even use a moment to laugh at ManU without the raging hate-boner Allegri hater turning it into an Allegri whine session. Classic.
When a Juve ‘fan’ gets more offended when you mock the Man United coach than the Juve coach.
I was replying to Post Ironic’s and Kyle’s implied mocking of fans who might have wanted Ten Haag since his Ajax beat us a few years ago. Because obviously that was the intention. I apologize if I’m a sucker for the trolling. It wasn’t my intention to make this about Allegri.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I was replying to Post Ironic’s and Kyle’s implied mocking of fans who might have wanted Ten Haag since his Ajax beat us a few years ago. Because obviously that was the intention. I apologize if I’m a sucker for the trolling. It wasn’t my intention to make this about Allegri.
All good. We can all take the moment to truly laugh at ManU and Ronaldo. Imagine needing Rabiot

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
? I was mocking the ridiculous lists posted last year of “tiers” of coaches and the CL winning potential of coaches. Where coaches like Ten Hag (Nagelsmann and Xavi too) were being fawned over. It had nothing to do with Allegri. Which is why I didn’t mention him. That’s on you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)