Premier League 2021-22 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The players had already checked out mentally when Ole got sacked. Rangnick had a Zaccheroni-esque stint but the damage had already been done way before he arrived.

There is a diva like atmosphere at the club. Too many overpaid soft pussies who lack character or leadership. There are some good players but then there's more than half the squad who are just playing for the paycheck. Juventus have been in the same situation for a couple of years now.

I feel the signing that kinda broke the club was Pogba. Spent a shitload of money hoping he would lead the team into the future but he flopped badly. Given his huge book value, they couldn't get rid of him. They waited to see he'll come good for years now until they reached a point of no return.

It also doesn't help that one of your highest paid players at the club has a bad attitude and a poor work ethic. In some ways I think Pogba is the embodiment of the current situation at United.
I agree they need a major overhaul this dressing room is broken. They have tons of individual quality but it looks like the collective is completely broken and a coach no matter how good cannot change that.

But hiring Ralf was definitely a mistake and certainly made things infinitely worse. Had they gone for Conte or Ancelotti and then given them full backing they'd probably be securing top 4 now.

ETH now has an incredibly tough job ahead of him and who knows if he is any good. He is not setup for success in any sense now what a shit show he is taking over

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I agree they need a major overhaul this dressing room is broken. They have tons of individual quality but it looks like the collective is completely broken and a coach no matter how good cannot change that.

But hiring Ralf was definitely a mistake and certainly made things infinitely worse. Had they gone for Conte or Ancelotti and then given them full backing they'd probably be securing top 4 now.

ETH now has an incredibly tough job ahead of him and who knows if he is any good. He is not setup for success in any sense now what a shit show he is taking over
He will prove that he will become the next BTC j/k

But I think most of MU young players will be excited with ETH, because of his background with Ajax
And I think he better go analyze the best of 11 with current squad in terms of position and chcarcteristic , capability to play specific role suit to his system
Remove the oldies, CR7 is a failed transfer just a nostalgia for them and so much other name like Matic, Mata , Cavani etc

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Imagine pretending like the 2 leagues are even remotely the same or that the quality of tottenham is on par with Juve :rofl:
Imagine thinking his competition for top 4, Arsenal, ManU, Wolverhampton, West Ham is any better than the likes of Atalanta, Roma, Lazio, etc. :rofl:

You better hope Conte doesn’t completely bottle top 4 to this Arsenal team. That would be supremely embarrassing for a Conte fanboi. Same choking Arsenal that got knocked out of FA cup by championship side Nottingham Forest :lol2:

That being said, I can’t imagine him not beating Arsenal at home this week. He’s a good league coach, and has a better squad than Arsenal. I’d think he’ll beat them convincingly and Arsenal will choke one of the last two to give Spurs 4th

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Imagine thinking his competition for top 4, Arsenal, ManU, Wolverhampton, West Ham is any better than the likes of Atalanta, Roma, Lazio, etc. :rofl:

You better hope Conte doesn’t completely bottle top 4 to this Arsenal team. That would be supremely embarrassing for a Conte fanboi. Same choking Arsenal that got knocked out of FA cup by championship side Nottingham Forest :lol2:

That being said, I can’t imagine him not beating Arsenal at home this week. He’s a good league coach, and has a better squad than Arsenal. I’d think he’ll beat them convincingly and Arsenal will choke one of the last two to give Spurs 4th
Oh, yes, it's not like that he had to start when his squad already had 5 losses

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Oh, yes, it's not like that he had to start when his squad already had 5 losses
They were 2 points behind Arsenal when he took over. Tied with them on match day 15. They are now 4 points behind. Good excuses bro. :lol:

I’m sure those 5 early losses are why his side dropped points against Brighton, Brentford, Burnley, Southampton, Wolverhampton, etc.

He should make top 4, 0 excuses for not doing so against chokers like Arsenal who finished 8th last year. Bottling things here would be a massive embarrassment. I expect he will. As I said above, he’s a good league coach.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
They were 2 points behind Arsenal when he took over. Tied with them on match day 15. They are now 4 points behind. Good excuses bro. :lol:

I’m sure those 5 early losses are why his side dropped points against Brighton, Brentford, Burnley, Southampton, Wolverhampton, etc.

He should make top 4, 0 excuses for not doing so against chokers like Arsenal who finished 8th last year. Bottling things here would be a massive embarrassment. I expect he will. As I said above, he’s a good league coach.
Wow, You are even more deluded than we thought

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Arsenal last qualified for CL in 2016
Arsenal last finished above Tottenham in 2016.

Until Conte took over that is. Still time for him tho, next game is must win vs that same Arsenal.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Nice way of covering yourself just in case
Comparing this years Arsenal with Atalanta and Roma :rofl: What's next, are we gonna compare Man City to Giroud's Milan now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)