Premier League 2021-22 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Imagine thinking his competition for top 4, Arsenal, ManU, Wolverhampton, West Ham is any better than the likes of Atalanta, Roma, Lazio, etc. :rofl:

You better hope Conte doesn’t completely bottle top 4 to this Arsenal team. That would be supremely embarrassing for a Conte fanboi. Same choking Arsenal that got knocked out of FA cup by championship side Nottingham Forest :lol2:

That being said, I can’t imagine him not beating Arsenal at home this week. He’s a good league coach, and has a better squad than Arsenal. I’d think he’ll beat them convincingly and Arsenal will choke one of the last two to give Spurs 4th
I have nothing against laughing at Arsenal’s demise but Forest have actually been good this year. We panned Leicester and only narrowly lost to Liverpool in the same cup run.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
As lame as a season this has been, I still thank the gods that we're not Arsenal.
Agree. Arteta doesn't impress me at all. Had a good start with the FA cup win but he has had a ton of time to turn the club around and many transfer windows. They still look like they might fall apart any second. A huge reason why they are competing for top 4 is the collapse of Man Utd, Leicester falling and Spurs disastrous start to the season.

Had Conte been around from the start of the season or Utd not gone in free-fall and were only as good as they were in the last couple of seasons we wouldnt have seen Arsenal in this positive light at all.

Arteta made a moderate improvement to Arsenal over a very long period. If they continue improving and become a power house then the long ramp up will be forgotten ofc but I can easily see them falling back this season or the next

Mar 9, 2006
Was Halland’s release clause only 51.2m?

That’s ridiculously low compared to some of the numbers in the market now. Can’t believe no other teams swooped in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If we do the maths for Erling Haaland's imminent move to Manchester City, there is a 75 million euros fee with 10m euros in add-ons for Borussia Dortmund. Then, there's 40m euros a year in wages over the course of five years.
There are also commission payments: 30m euros for Haaland's father, Alf-Inge, and 50m euros for the agency that the Norwegian represents, which was led by the late Mino Raiola.
In total and without being official figures, the signing of Haaland by Manchester City will cost more than 350m euros.
The figures for the deal have been circulating in the German and English press for weeks and are more or less clear, without being official.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
If we do the maths for Erling Haaland's imminent move to Manchester City, there is a 75 million euros fee with 10m euros in add-ons for Borussia Dortmund. Then, there's 40m euros a year in wages over the course of five years.
There are also commission payments: 30m euros for Haaland's father, Alf-Inge, and 50m euros for the agency that the Norwegian represents, which was led by the late Mino Raiola.
In total and without being official figures, the signing of Haaland by Manchester City will cost more than 350m euros.
The figures for the deal have been circulating in the German and English press for weeks and are more or less clear, without being official.
How much did we pay for 34yo Ronaldo?

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Was Halland’s release clause only 51.2m?

That’s ridiculously low compared to some of the numbers in the market now. Can’t believe no other teams swooped in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Release clause is one thing but when the kid's father wants 30m and his agency wants 50m, the release clause is really +80m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)