Premier League 2021-22 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm thinking they can avoid relegation with a savvy January mercato. But if that's their transfer strategy :seven:

Wait, no... to any Newcastle employees reading this: please don't steal our French prodigy and Welsh wizard.
Paratici once claimed Rabiot is the future of Juventus along with Kulusevski and De Ligt. It would be a big blow if we lost him

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Is there even any news linking Newcastle to our precious jewels? We should try to convince Amanda Stavely before she appoints a manager and a sporting director.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Idk if I'm falling for a troll here, but it's redcafe. Might as well be legit

"...I'm wondering if Foden is better than Mbappe, and I can't compare to Haaland because I haven't seen enough of him.
Sadly Greenwood is far from all 3, maybe with better coaching he can get on their level."

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Gerrard in at Villa and Lampard set for Norwich. These two are glutton for punishment.
:agree:

I think Gerrard has a tougher job than he thinks. Villa are not yet an established EPL team and seem to have done what a lot of newly promoted teams do, have a season way above expectations and struggle the following year. I think Smith was a victim of his own success. Although Gerrard had a tough job at Rangers and did very well.

Lampard's job would be even tougher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)