Premier League 2021-22 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Utd are probably kicking themselves for not signing Conte.

Zidane doesn’t speak any English, or does he? Probably the ideal candidate otherwise.

Lampard is available too. I think he did a pretty good job at Chelsea tbh and doesn’t get enough credit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lampard was a disaster in his second season at Chelsea.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The 2nd season was underwhelming but he had the right ideas. Gave lots of academy players chances and comes across as someone who would be good at rebuilding a team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Their transfer embargo was a big part of that. Their academy has been good for years and those players who came through are beneficiaries of circumstance. As Chelsea inevitably spend big money over the next few years the likelihood is that the next Mason Mount or Reese James will not get the same chances and will have to take the long route around playing for a big club, the same as most young players in that situation.

You look at someone like Billy Gilmour now, he looked a certainty, but I'm willing to bet he barely plays another game for Chelsea.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

i wonder whether they paid more for hiring those managers or for sacking them. 8 years, 44m pounds :lol:

a bit sorry for ole, it was truly entertaining. i want rooney next, the fun potential is certainly there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)