Premier League 2021-22 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
VdB is such a nice and tidy player. Smart, scores goals, has the final pass and moves a lot without the ball. If we could get him and Zakaria in January I'd be all over that. Send Rabiot to Utd in exchange

- - - Updated - - -

Where is that @banana shitfucker to tell me how great Ole and Maguire are?

Ole came in to a team that won 82 pts the season before him, spent 450m pounds, 'cleared deadwood' (who went on to win more than a dozen trophies at other clubs btw) and won 0 trophies and will end up in a worse state and position than Jose left them. Art work

Last edited:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Maguire the blockheaded cunt, shushing fans because he scores against San Marino and Albania lmao.
They asked him about lack of clean sheets after Liverpool and City beatings, he said he doesn't care or look at stats. A week later he posts stories about him being the highest scoring defender in England history lmao

His entire family is on Twitter, cunts just as him. Went after Roy Keane last week lmao. Best ever United captain insulted by family members of the worst.

FEpoKMaX0AQjsOF?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

:rofl:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He's probably already sacked. They'll announce it once the season ends, kinda like how we do.

I'm so sad this Union muppet show could soon be coming to be an end until unless they hire another muppet coach to replace him.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He's probably already sacked. They'll announce it once the season ends, kinda like how we do.

I'm so sad this Union muppet show could soon be coming to be an end until unless they hire another muppet coach to replace him.
Their team is super poorly constructed too and filled with overrated players like Maguire, Pogba, Fred, Rashford, etc. And then a Ronaldo who looks increasingly washed up as the season progresses. They need to do a lot on the transfer market for even a good coach to make them successful.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Their team is super poorly constructed too and filled with overrated players like Maguire, Pogba, Fred, Rashford, etc. And then a Ronaldo who looks increasingly washed up as the season progresses. They need to do a lot on the transfer market for even a good coach to make them successful.
True but a good coach will give them direction atleast to make better decisions in the market. Kinda like Klopp with Pool.

Don't see any Klopp level coach being available to them anytime soon though. I think Zidane would be a horrible fit for them given that he doesn't even speak the language and man-management is his biggest strength.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Utd are probably kicking themselves for not signing Conte.

Zidane doesn’t speak any English, or does he? Probably the ideal candidate otherwise.

Lampard is available too. I think he did a pretty good job at Chelsea tbh and doesn’t get enough credit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)