Premier League 2021-22 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tariqo10

Aug 27, 2021
hopefully chelsea can win it all this season ....

man united fans maybe the stupidest fans ever lol

welcoming a player left in 2009 by his choice for a bigger club he said and always said real madrid is my club my home :haha:

anyway he scored 2 goals yes but overall like always shitty performance

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019

welcoming a player left in 2009 by his choice for a bigger club he said and always said real madrid is my club my home :haha:

You forgot the caps lock.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

He drew them back

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

:yuck: :inter: GTFO.

Fuck Chelski, Fuck The Red Cunts of Manc and Fuck Plastic Moneyfags City.

Jun 6, 2015
Also said those 4 are the 4 best PL teams ever. Let United choke plz. I'd also take Bayern winning the CL.

City, Pool and Chelsea have a strong case to be included in the top 4 best teams currently but there is no way anyone sane puts United there instead of Bayern for example.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
What exactly makes United one of the 4 best teams in the world? Chelsea might be okay, they won the CL after all. But United?

At least let them show something first.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I agree with you.

But that fronttrio is scary.
They are reminding me of Barca with MSN. Apart from that one season where everything clicked and Messi was on fire, they were largely disappointing in the CL.
This PSG team doesn't even have an impressive midfield or defense. I feel like Pocchettino is going to get lost between trying to build the team around Messi and finding the right balance for this PSG side.
This PSG team needed a tank in midfield like a Kimmich or a Goretzka, not another ageing Galactico who's inevitably going to upset the balance of the side.

They're going to pillage the small teams and look impressive but teams like Bayern and the EPL sides are well equipped to outdo them tactically.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
They are reminding me of Barca with MSN. Apart from that one season where everything clicked and Messi was on fire, they were largely disappointing in the CL.
This PSG team doesn't even have an impressive midfield or defense. I feel like Pocchettino is going to get lost between trying to build the team around Messi and finding the right balance for this PSG side.
This PSG team needed a tank in midfield like a Kimmich or a Goretzka, not another ageing Galactico who's inevitably going to upset the balance of the side.

They're going to pillage the small teams and look impressive but teams like Bayern and the EPL sides are well equipped to outdo them tactically.
Yep.

Barca with MSN at least had some defensive solidity, I'm not sure PSG got that.

And Ramos is a big question mark. Is he still the player he was at Real Madrid or is he washed up? Something tells me he's fed up and the injuries got to him, can't blame him much if that's the case with all those trophies he won.

But lets see, maybe I'll be totally wrong come spring next year when he's clutch as hell in the CL. And what about Wijnaldum?

There's many questions about this PSG side. There's no doubt they're capable of hurting anyone, but a team with a better midfield should really be able to frustrate them as you say. But at the same time, giving them just the slightest of time with that fronttrio will be dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)