Premier League 2021-22 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Apparently Lukaku is the bookies fav to be the PL’s highest scorer at the season end, followed by Salah and then Cris.

Weird. I thought they’d have Cris as first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Apparently Lukaku is the bookies fav to be the PL’s highest scorer at the season end, followed by Salah and then Cris.

Weird. I thought they’d have Cris as first.

they’re doing this to get ronaldo riled up

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
United are a club moving in the right direction. Made some good transfers even if you take Cris out of the equation. Ole isnt a world beater, but their persistence with him has had it’s benefits. This is probably the first time since the Ferguson days when they have a side that can actually put up a decent league challenge.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
United are a club moving in the right direction. Made some good transfers even if you take Cris out of the equation. Ole isnt a world beater, but their persistence with him has had it’s benefits. This is probably the first time since the Ferguson days when they have a side that can actually put up a decent league challenge.

They should absolutely be challenging if not winning the league. Gary Neville and the other ex players are trying to manage expectations to protect their buddy. Sancho, Varane and Ronaldo is a crazy good transfer season.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Funny how their midfield also isn’t literally shit on a stick.

With that in mind, I’m not exactly sure why the parallel is being drawn.
people were literally saying we’d play better without Ronaldo because the team is too focused on feeding him. But yes, the problem is that the rest of the team is shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)