Premier League 2021-22 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Lol Manutd.

I actually thought they’d make a title challenge this year. They should be when you look at their transfer market and squad strength, but it’s going so horribly wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"Unfortunately, unlike other more nuanced roles, Ronaldo is literally in the team to score. He does absolutely nothing else for the team other than score, and he should have done better on a few occasions. Especially him being offside for the Rashford pass is criminal.

When he doesn't score you might as well be playing with 10-men."

"In the modern game, you can't carry pure poachers at the top level. That is now what Ronaldo is."

"Actually he's indeed a huge problem, regardless of Ole's awful tactics. It feels we're stuck with a player at the end of his career who offers nothing when he doesn't score, and we can't bench him because of how big a name he's."

"He is a clever player, you can not take that away from him. But I dont think he is good enough for United anymore."

"His legs are starting to go, aside from the odd finish he offers pretty much nothing in the build up. His touch seems to be reaching Sanchez/Rooney levels in their last years with us, and it wasn't too dissimilar in his last season at Juve."

:diculo:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
"Unfortunately, unlike other more nuanced roles, Ronaldo is literally in the team to score. He does absolutely nothing else for the team other than score, and he should have done better on a few occasions. Especially him being offside for the Rashford pass is criminal.

When he doesn't score you might as well be playing with 10-men."

"In the modern game, you can't carry pure poachers at the top level. That is now what Ronaldo is."

"Actually he's indeed a huge problem, regardless of Ole's awful tactics. It feels we're stuck with a player at the end of his career who offers nothing when he doesn't score, and we can't bench him because of how big a name he's."

"He is a clever player, you can not take that away from him. But I dont think he is good enough for United anymore."

"His legs are starting to go, aside from the odd finish he offers pretty much nothing in the build up. His touch seems to be reaching Sanchez/Rooney levels in their last years with us, and it wasn't too dissimilar in his last season at Juve."

:diculo:
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/cristiano-ronaldo.43652/page-1295#post-6418639

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)