Premier League 2020-21 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
One of my best football related memories :p
:shutup::angrymob::andy2:

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, in a one leg final it really comes down to not letting your guard down and the little things. One mistake can lose it for you.

I think with Chelsea’s win in 2012 you have to give them credit. Every player defended for 90 minutes and made no mistakes. That’s incredibly difficult to do especially in a final when everything is magnified.
Drogba made a penalty on Ribery but to be fair he wasn't a defender, but yes I agree with you.

I'm just still pissed on that loss, but without we probably wouldn't have won the treble in 2013. Small things that change history so much.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
We are tied 4th in all of QF, SF and final appearances. Meanwhile won twice only
Could be worse, you could be an irrelevant club like Arsenal or have the record of Atletico. Seconds away from winning in 1974 and 2014 only to see Bayern and Real Madrid equalize in the dying second. And 2016 losing on penalties - again to Real.

Real really got all the luck in this world when it comes to CL finals.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
did anyone see the penalty claim chelsea had in the first half vs leicester? 100% clear penalty, no var. at its current form, this protocol is so, so useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)