Premier League 2020-21 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2011
I don't know if I've ever witnessed anything like this, but every time after a defeat that may put his job is at risk, OGS manages to get a great win. He has to be one of the luckiest managers we've ever seen.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Great goal by Dallas. What Gary Neville says is true, Leeds could be 10-0 down or up but they play with the same mentality and lack of pressure as if it was 0-0.

Jun 6, 2015
Things won't ever get better if you are a gunner. Sorry.
Yep. Just because you once were one of the top teams In the PL doesn't guarantee that you'll bounce back. Many PL teams have money to spend. Teams like Leicester and Everton for example have ambitious projects going on. Arsenal already slipped down the PL ladder when Chelsea and City came along and were more ambitious (spend more) than Arsenal. There is no mystique to why getting top four became their trophy.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Just read that Arsenal only have 14 points out of 14 matches :lol:

The Arteta era is probably a new low for them
Weren’t you big-upping them and Arteta at the end of last season/beginning of this season?

Arsenal being a pathetic joke of a team is nothing new. The rot started in the last 4-5 years of the Wenger regime, he just kept papering over their cracks by somehow keeping them (for the most part)in the top 4, but really they are fucked at all levels, from recruitment, to manager choices, style of play and not to mention the general toxicity of their fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)