Premier League 2020-21 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Kai Havertz is so average,can't believe Chelsea paid 100m for him , I still remember when @Nostradamous tried to convince us how good Kai was and how Juve can't sign him lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Kai Havertz is so average,can't believe Chelsea paid 100m for him , I still remember when @Nostradamous tried to convince us how good Kai was and how Juve can't sign him lol
A bit quick to write him off just yet eh?

And he was right.

- - - Updated - - -

Most of the time he plays as a winger. Not giving up on him until I see him play under a competent manager.
Yep.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009

And he was right.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep.
well i'm being honest , i didn't watch him alot , but when you see 100m player you don't need to watch him alot to see his quality , Kai might have potential but he is 30-35m E player . I know his price ain't his fault but still .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

And he was right.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep.
would he be afforded the same patience here? kulu is getting roasted despite being younger and costing 60 million less. De light was also getting roasted here last season.

i dunno i feel like we as fans give more time for opposition players than we do for our own. what do you think?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I know they done well in a pretty weak group, but why are Man City considered 2nd favourites by the bookies to win the CL? They look absolutely garbage this season. Dour, one-paced, bereft of ideas and tired. Guardiola signed a contract extension with them as well lol. I actually think Gladbach can do a number on them in the round of 16.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
well i'm being honest , i didn't watch him alot , but when you see 100m player you don't need to watch him alot to see his quality , Kai might have potential but he is 30-35m E player . I know his price ain't his fault but still .
Current 100mil players due to price inflation are 35mil players from 5 years ago.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I know they done well in a pretty weak group, but why are Man City considered 2nd favourites by the bookies to win the CL? They look absolutely garbage this season. Dour, one-paced, bereft of ideas and tired. Guardiola signed a contract extension with them as well lol. I actually think Gladbach can do a number on them in the round of 16.
They can do whatever they want, they always favorites it seems.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
People have a hard-on for Pep. Most overrated manager in football by quite some distance.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
People have a hard-on for Pep. Most overrated manager in football by quite some distance.
I know its an unpopular opinion, but i 100% agree with you. What he did at Barca is something that every coach could have done with those players. Prime Xavi, prime Iniesta, prime Messi. Not saying he is a weak coach, but incredibly overrated. Mourinho is better than him when you consider what Mourinho has done with the teams he had compared to the players Pep had in Barca.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
local commentator just said that united won their 10th away game in a row, and on all occasions, they had to come back from being down. didn't check, but if it's accurate, then it is a respectable run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)