Premier League 2020-21 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I read only 4000. It's a big traditional to have football over Christmas here. Also looks like there will no a lifting of restrictions for a few days in general.

January rona numbers will surely go up but there is also a mental health issue. I know a woman who stepped in front of a train last week, no signs. It's up to people to judge their own risk and that of friends and relatives.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55116311

Klopp keeps complaining about the tv scheduling.

Sorry but the league is sustained by broadcasting revenue that completely dwarves all the other leagues. It funds the mammoth spending on transfer fees and salaries that gives the Premier League a massive advantage over other leagues, bar a handful of exceptional and successful clubs on the continent.

Maybe Klopp would prefer to work in a transfer market where his budget is halved and he has an inferior team. I'd suggest not.

The substitute thing is indeed ridiculous. Who in their right mind wouldn't want 5 subs in 2020? Maybe a sadist.

May 26, 2016
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55116311

Klopp keeps complaining about the tv scheduling.

Sorry but the league is sustained by broadcasting revenue that completely dwarves all the other leagues. It funds the mammoth spending on transfer fees and salaries that gives the Premier League a massive advantage over other leagues, bar a handful of exceptional and successful clubs on the continent.

Maybe Klopp would prefer to work in a transfer market where his budget is halved and he has an inferior team. I'd suggest not.

The substitute thing is indeed ridiculous. Who in their right mind wouldn't want 5 subs in 2020? Maybe a sadist.

Apparently the Sheffield coach was the only one against it and kind of Veto'ed , Klopp mentioned it in the interview.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Apparently the Sheffield coach was the only one against it and kind of Veto'ed , Klopp mentioned it in the interview.
No the majority of coaches voted against it because nobody has 16 good players -bar 7 or 8 teams- to bother. But it's a decision that should be taken by the league and not the clubs.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Really? Klopp said it was the exact opposite in the interview. He claimed more or less all managers agree on this for Wilder
I am talking about the decision taken formally before the beginning of the league. Currently, Klopp is claiming that it’s 60-40 but that’s not official and it’s useless unless the league intervenes, and then you will hear people saying that the rules should apply from the beginning till the end otherwise it’s not fair (like when we refused the idea of playoffs in Serie A a 8 months ago)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

this looked scary. luiz got up in a minute or two, but jimenez stayed down and was carried off the pitch by medicals after ~10-12 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)