Premier League 2020-21 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
cancelo's crosses were terrible in the first half. he beat coufal every time, faster and way more technical than the czech guy, but those crosses were terrible. the first one he got right immediately resulted in a goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Anybody watching utd chelsea? Disappointing so far.
i am, and i just came here to ask how the fuck was that not a foul by McGuire at the 40th during that Chelsea corner? What the fuck is wrong with English refferees? He litereally hugged the Chelsea player with both fucking hands and stopped Azpilicueta from jumping off the ground..... I dont get it. And right at the next ManUtd attack, they were watching VAR for that Kante reallyzreally soft challenge while previously they didnt even stop for a second to chexk it....

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
i am, and i just came here to ask how the fuck was that not a foul by McGuire at the 40th during that Chelsea corner? What the fuck is wrong with English refferees? He litereally hugged the Chelsea player with both fucking hands and stopped Azpilicueta from jumping off the ground..... I dont get it. And right at the next ManUtd attack, they were watching VAR for that Kante reallyzreally soft challenge while previously they didnt even stop for a second to chexk it....
That was so obvious penalty. That was more like a choke, than hug.

Jul 3, 2020
Man U seem to always get the benefit of the doubt in those situations

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This is such an amazing year though right. Quality stuff...best season in a LONG time, right? @Afghan_juventus
He called 2012/13 the worst season of football in ages, when it featured that amazing Bayern team who rolfstompted all before them in the CL, playing an extremely entertaining, attacking and modern style of football along the way. In packed stadiums, and not with the threat of a highly infectious novel virus overshadowing everything.

I’m finding this COVID era of football beyond awful. No crowds, training-game atmosphere and level of performances from most teams. Every winner should have an asterisk next to their names.

Can’t wait for the real thing to come back, sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The winner is still the best of the bunch since everybody faces the same conditions. Yeah its shit compared to usual but Bayern were deserved CL winner and we were the rightful Serie A winners (despite Sarri).

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
ahh memories

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The winner is still the best of the bunch since everybody faces the same conditions. Yeah its shit compared to usual but Bayern were deserved CL winner and we were the rightful Serie A winners (despite Sarri).
They surely were the best team in Europe, but their achievement is overshadowed by playing that putrid, mini-tournament final 8 thing in Portugal. Feels like an asterisk should be put next to that title win.

Heres hoping for fans back in stadiums and the threat of the virus finished for the start of the 21/22 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)