Premier League 2020-21 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2013
Got to say, thus far this is the best season of football in a LONG time. You can just tell that all three of the biggest leagues are going to be killer with their races for the title, top 4, and even the mid-table battles. Aside from that the CL will be allot of fun. If Bayern steamrolls it then it'll be entertaining to watch an amazing team embarrass top sides and if they somehow get KO'd then we'll have another normal but awesome CL season.

All in all im excited to see how the rest of the football season transpires. The only component missing, a major one at that, is the fans. But what can you do.

This season will be an antithesis to the 2012-13 season :mute: (By far the worst season of football I've witnessed) and that makes me happy.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Got to say, thus far this is the best season of football in a LONG time. You can just tell that all three of the biggest leagues are going to be killer with their races for the title, top 4, and even the mid-table battles. Aside from that the CL will be allot of fun. If Bayern steamrolls it then it'll be entertaining to watch an amazing team embarrass top sides and if they somehow get KO'd then we'll have another normal but awesome CL season.

All in all im excited to see how the rest of the football season transpires. The only component missing, a major one at that, is the fans. But what can you do.

This season will be an antithesis to the 2012-13 season :mute: (By far the worst season of football I've witnessed) and that makes me happy.
lol. Results are weird because teams played competitive games in the summer and nobody had a preseason. The whole season isn't going to look like this just the next month or two.

And if it does end up like that it will be because of Covid stoppages or other stupid bs ruining the sport.

How a "football fan" sees this as positive as "the best season of football in a LONG time" is :boh:

Of course if Pirlo succeeds I won't really care. If he fails then this is an unprecented disaster :andy2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)