Premier League 2020-21 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I would like to know our heaviest defeats. I dont recall Juve conceding 5 goals since I watch Juve. Are we the only team not to concede 5 goals in 20 years or so?
You have to go back to 50s and 60s to see us concede 6 or 7 goals. Happened twice.

Biggest league loss in the last ~25 years was the 4-0 at Roma in 2004. The 4-1 final loss to Real Madrid is the biggest loss in the same time in Europe, alongside the Fulham debacle and that Bayern game. More likely to happen in Europe though with opposition + open games + chasing games.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
You have to go back to 50s and 60s to see us concede 6 or 7 goals. Happened twice.

Biggest league loss in the last ~25 years was the 4-0 at Roma in 2004. The 4-1 final loss to Real Madrid is the biggest loss in the same time in Europe, alongside the Fulham debacle and that Bayern game. More likely to happen in Europe though with opposition + open games + chasing games.
These are very good resulst. I mean we dont score 6-7 goals often but we dont concede.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Did you see him today? Have you seen all the other mistakes Maguire has made the past year? He already leads the league in assists - all for the other team. There's nobody on earth or even the footballing heavens that can help this dunce.

- - - Updated - - -

Tim Howard said nobody saw this coming, which is true to some degree, but they've looked poor defensively for a while now. Stupid errors and lack of midfield protection has made it a lot easier for the other sides, especially on the counter. So I can't say I'm utterly shocked to see the result.

Some people were blaming Adrian, but that guy wasn't a bad keeper for West Ham, so it seems like an excuse.

I wouldn't worry too much unless they lose against Everton.
Did United really pay £80m for that oaf? :lol3: would have been better for all concerned if he went to jail for getting drunk and fighting police in Greece.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
United really became trash club. Losing 1-6 at home should warrant sacking of a coach and all executives. Shocking stuff.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
United really became trash club. Losing 1-6 at home should warrant sacking of a coach and all executives. Shocking stuff.
Instead every United I talked to since then defends OGS and says he should be kept and making excuses for him. Told them a top club must have standards and this cant be acceptable.

One of them had the nerve to tell me as Juve fan I don't know what the standards of a top club is. I laughed and made him go quiet by saying we fired our last two coaches AFTER they won the league title.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
pool had 2 covid cases lately (thiago and mane). what if half of their team is just in the incubation period, and just like genoa vs napoli, they cannot perform properly? not that i'm looking for an excuse for them, i enjoyed every second of this match, but i don't see any explanation for a zero performance like this.
Villa had insane amount of luck tho, it's not like Liverpool gave up.
First goal Adrian's fuck up, third one from deflection, 5th one deflection, 6th one deflection lol.

But yeah, there will definitely be some hidden covid influence on games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)