Premier League 2019/20 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Agbonlahor on Jack Grealish: "I honestly think he is the best attacking midfield option that England have got at this current time. That is why, when people say Grealish to Man United, he could do so much better than that. He could walk into any team in the world, even Barcelona or Juventus."

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Trent Alexander-Arnold played one of the worst football games i’v ever seen by a player.
Didn't see it but let me guess, his defending was shit? He's not a very good defender, and I'm being kind when I say that.

Surprising result though, Watford are shit. But all teams can lose a game, and they do look like they might be short on gas atm.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Didn't see it but let me guess, his defending was shit? He's not a very good defender, and I'm being kind when I say that.

Surprising result though, Watford are shit. But all teams can lose a game, and they do look like they might be short on gas atm.
3-0 was him passing the ball down just like Pjanic did last game, but it just ended up being a goal. Also, he had like dozens of set pieces, all the corners on the first guy, that one free kick literally so pathetic it barely had enough power to reach the goal, but on top of that, it was 5m wide. He looked like he had played ps4 till the morning hours, got so pissed about Sarr being substituted when he thanked the fans on his way out that he went to tell him something etc.

If i was Klopp, i'd not let him play next time just by looking him on the pitch, he looked absolutely one of those millenials who don't give a crap while throwing a massive tantrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)