Premier League 2019/20 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It's not var's fault .
In the end it's still some under par or a very poor referee or someone who favors a team.
After these mistakes the referee in the var room should get at least 10 matches on the sideline.
With technology they have no excuse in favoring man utd that way.
When I wrote that I was just pissed that Giroud goal did not stand.

I totally agree with you about VAR, a grear technology who should be used fairly and correctly.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Will City have to cut spending and get players/Pep off the books to get in line with FFP under the ban?

I am thinking they were already over-spending which will be curbed and the real part of revenues will take a big hit because of no CL for 2 seasons. So massively reduced revenues will need massively reduced expenses to stay in line with FFP and avoid another future penalty, no?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Will City have to cut spending and get players/Pep off the books to get in line with FFP under the ban?

I am thinking they were already over-spending which will be curbed and the real part of revenues will take a big hit because of no CL for 2 seasons. So massively reduced revenues will need massively reduced expenses to stay in line with FFP and avoid another future penalty, no?
Sad. I think we should help them out by buying Sane and De Bruyne

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The sentence City got was for the last 4 years. But UEFA have just discovered City inflated their books since 2012. They could even get a harsher sentence if it's true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)