Premier League 2019/20 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Pogba missed a pen Rashford should have taken?
Rashford says he let Pogba take it simply because Pogba said he wanted to. Apparently the players decide.

Now if I’m Solskjaer I’d have no truck with that. I’m having my penalty taker being the one most likely to score. Wouldn’t be trusting that Clown, Pogba. Poor management.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Rashford says he let Pogba take it simply because Pogba said he wanted to. Apparently the players decide.

Now if I’m Solskjaer I’d have no truck with that. I’m having my penalty taker being the one most likely to score. Wouldn’t be trusting that Clown, Pogba. Poor management.
Congratulations on your third league title :cool:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If United loan Alexis to Inter who are they left with as attacking depth? Mason Greenwood? Seems like a big talent but their lack of depth is notable.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
The story (from FOUR months ago, mind) is a little more heartwarming than the headline. The dad is an Arsenal fan.

"I know this is a bit of a mad thing to ask, but I just really want to be able to enjoy every weekend with my son watching football, and even though I will if he turns out to be a Spurs fan, it would be better if we could go to games and share memories together."

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Didnt Pogba score like half of his 16 goals last season on penalty kick spot? One miss and he is the untrustworthy clown?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If United loan Alexis to Inter who are they left with as attacking depth? Mason Greenwood? Seems like a big talent but their lack of depth is notable.
Just played them on PES lol, after everyone started, my backup for wingers and attack was Daniel James and Greenwood lol. Super rookie players. Their overall stat in attack as a team went down to 72 :D

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Just played them on PES lol, after everyone started, my backup for wingers and attack was Daniel James and Greenwood lol. Super rookie players. Their overall stat in attack as a team went down to 72 :D
This is the real cutting Premier League analysis I enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)