Premier League 2019/20 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If they are unbeaten in 40 matches you have to question how great the league really is. I also don’t think Liverpool look all that convincing now, VDV and Robertson were outplayed, but Wolves couldn’t take chances. Pool remind me of the Allegri Juventus, just doing what needs to be done with the MVP. Everyone was saying how poor Serie A was then too, which it was.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If they are unbeaten in 40 matches you have to question how great the league really is. I also don’t think Liverpool look all that convincing now, VDV and Robertson were outplayed, but Wolves couldn’t take chances. Pool remind me of the Allegri Juventus, just doing what needs to be done with the MVP. Everyone was saying how poor Serie A was then too, which it was.
I would think the answer would come from how well they do in the CL and considering they are defending champions...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Fuckin Liverpool could beat our 102 points record (and City's 100 points record obviously, shit and Arsenal's invincibility record). Legendary season for them so far.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Had a 4th round FA Cup game today where the tenants (Coventry City) had a "home" game against their landlords (Birmingham City). Attendance was pretty much split 50-50. And of course it ended in a draw, so a replay back at the same stadium with the sides switched.

Fuck SISU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)