Premier League 2019/20 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I watched that game as well. Flamengo impressed me allot and Liverpool did not take the game lightly at all. The game felt like a true "World Final".

I think Flamengo would cause some serious damage if they were in the CL.
Doubt it. Their best players are european club rejects. Flamengo had weeks to prepare for for the tournament given they had long won the league before and the libertadores, and fielding a reserve team in their remaining league matches

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Doubt it. Their best players are european club rejects. Flamengo had weeks to prepare for for the tournament given they had long won the league before and the libertadores, and fielding a reserve team in their remaining league matches

They've only fielded a reserve team the match before the Club World Cup against Gremio. So I'm not sure where you got that information from. As for rejects, unfortunately football is more about money nowadays than it used to be, therefore a lot of talent comes to Europe because of that. Still the only that was "rejected" was Gabigol that didn't adapt to the european style of play.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Premface denies Real Madrid are the biggest club

There are kids in villages with a population of 12 that won't have internet until 2087 that's first words were "David Beckham" and "Manchester United".

I hate United, but to deny they're the biggest club in the world, possibly even biggest sporting franchise in the world is fucking hilarious.

It's gunna take a lot more than a decent CL run to change that.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
@zizinho
@DAiDEViL
@campionesidd
@lgorTudor

You know what the most amazing thing of all is? Juventus have outspent Liverpool since November 2015 (when Klopp became LFC manager). That sheds some new light on this whole “Juve don’t have the resources to win the UCL” excuse.
:lol:
Add PI, cerval, s4tch, Brutto...

Take sidd out, and it's the same crowd as usual.

It's ok, they eventually figure out they were wrong 2-3 years later.

And sometimes, like with Berna, one fall is all it takes.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What a miss by Salah. That really was hard to miss...

- - - Updated - - -

United is a team without any character whatsoever. Despite Liverpool being crazy good, I feel worse sides than United would offer more grit today. Its amusing Ogs gets as many chances to remain on the bench.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Great kickout by Alisson indeed. Salah is a stud for keeping his composure with long run and defender glued to him.

But man De Gea, this dude has gone from top 2 or 3 in the world to absolutely calamity Taibi level in just few years.

I mean Salah didnt even need to do much to score there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)