Premier League 2019/20 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Union :lol3:

Arsenal lucky they've gotten their Ole just recently. New coach effect hasn't washed off yet.

- - - Updated - - -

"Our most passive player. He is not only slow with his feet but also with his brain"

"There has to be some sort of consumer/buyer protection laws that allow for a refund."

"In all honesty I think he's awful, what a waste of money, so ponderous on the ball and has 0 awareness."

"Terrible, absolutely terrible."

"He did show commitment and dedication to show up at work while still having a hang over from celebrating NYE.
Maybe he was still a bit drunk... because he was really bad today."

"Such a waste of money. HE TAKES AGES on the ball. He's horrific. Only we could spend 80 million on a defender and that defender isn't world class."

"Can't stand his depressing face."

"He's not even good on the ball, pointless runs, looks like a slower Smalling."

"Highlight of the game was definitely when he stood for ten seconds thinking about what to do with the ball and then just kicked it out of play."

They not happy with Maguire it seems.
:wall:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Funny clip :D Like two friends arguing.

Best underrated part was: "I was stuck between this guy and Jordan Henderson, but I went with this guy" Shows Kevin De Bruyne :lol:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It’s amazing how Liverpool players never get injured. Especially front 3. They start all the times and yet they dont get yellow cards or injuries. Their bench players are very bad, but hey who needs bench when you have fantastic fully fit first XI.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It’s amazing how Liverpool players never get injured. Especially front 3. They start all the times and yet they dont get yellow cards or injuries. Their bench players are very bad, but hey who needs bench when you have fantastic fully fit first XI.
Well, thanks to the injuries and their bench they won vs Barca last season.

I am not sure how the game would have gone if their starters played.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Well, thanks to the injuries and their bench they won vs Barca last season.

I am not sure how the game would have gone if their starters played.
Yes. But im talking about this year. Whenever i check their lineup is identic. And yet some people here in tuz are obsessed with rotatation and it was their only worry with Sarri. I get why coaches rotate at Juve. Because we have huge squad with non worldclass players. Look at our RB, Danilo, MDS, Cuads or midfielders Rabiot, Ramsey, Matuidi, Can, Bentancur pretty much same level. (Benta is improving this year :p).

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yes. But im talking about this year. Whenever i check their lineup is identic. And yet some people here in tuz are obsessed with rotatation and it was their only worry with Sarri. I get why coaches rotate at Juve. Because we have huge squad with non worldclass players. Look at our RB, Danilo, MDS, Cuads or midfielders Rabiot, Ramsey, Matuidi, Can, Bentancur pretty much same level. (Benta is improving this year :p).
Pls.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i would think its pretty obvious by now that we are dead set on outdated training methods and need an entierely new approach instead of sticking with old school italian ways. hire modern foreign fitness staff please

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Salah and Firmino have missed time over the last two seasons. Fabinho, Matip, and Lovren are out right now. Keita was injured to start the year and Ox is out right now.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So it only took Mourinho 8 games to start throwing some of his players under the bus and making a clown of himself on the touch line and in press conferences :lol:

This guy is a finished bum. Tottenham perfect level of club for him these days.
its funny, on the radio they were talking about how Jose had spent millions on a team of pros (post united) to basically jumpstart his management career. He had modern tacticians to update his old school style, psychologists to advise on dealing with players and even a PR firm to update his image and coach him on improving his statements to the media. :lol3:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
its funny, on the radio they were talking about how Jose had spent millions on a team of pros (post united) to basically jumpstart his management career. He had modern tacticians to update his old school style, psychologists to advise on dealing with players and even a PR firm to update his image and coach him on improving his statements to the media. :lol3:
Yeah. It’s really working a treat :lol3:

Here he is talking about Ndombele. The club record signing

He's always injured. He's injured, he's not injured, he plays one match, next week he's injured, he plays another match. We are full of hopes.

"This is it since the beginning of the season. Of course, it is a concern.

"You think you have a good player, you think he is in an evolution process, he plays very well against Norwich, you are full of hopes that today he is ready for it.
This will end in predictable disaster.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And then calling a Southampton assistant coach an idiot in his post-game presser :rofl: All the predictable lapdogs in the English media lapping it up and saying “good old Jose is back” because he’s always good for a quote...but the underlying fact is the guy is finished. Top level football passed him by years ago.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
And then calling a Southampton assistant coach an idiot in his post-game presser :rofl: All the predictable lapdogs in the English media lapping it up and saying “good old Jose is back” because he’s always good for a quote...but the underlying fact is the guy is finished. Top level football passed him by years ago.
The amount of disrespect. :sergio:
Just because he has more trophies than the Southampton guy gives him no right to call him an idiot. Hope he gets a two match ban.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018

Well he can afford to pay all of them just on the money he gets from sacking compensations :lol3:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
this is typical Jose though. when his team starts going through bad period he makes absurd/ controversial statements to deflect the negative coverage off his players and onto himself.

it was clever tactic a decade ago but its been transparent for years and now just indicates he is aware he is in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)