Premier League 2019/20 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What a goal from Jahanbakhsh. He was signed for a record fee last year but failed to produce even one goal or assist in his first 26 games. This is his second goal in as many games.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
There's that 160M Pound defending again for United. :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

what exactly have they done to Pogba?

didn't allow their record signing to leave on the cheap once things got tough? Props to them for not caving to that fat dickwad
Meh, I don't give any props to Man United. They suck.

- - - Updated - - -

I also don’t understand why De Gea is still so highly rated. Dude makes mistakes all the time. That “punch” was pathetic.

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This pic sums up utd fans who always have an excuse for everything because their head is stuck up their ass. Apparently they didn't want dybala either!

Sidenote, im impressed with Arsenals first half performance.
753d8af49d9968a24cca938eb6452f21.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Union :lol3:

Arsenal lucky they've gotten their Ole just recently. New coach effect hasn't washed off yet.

- - - Updated - - -

"Our most passive player. He is not only slow with his feet but also with his brain"

"There has to be some sort of consumer/buyer protection laws that allow for a refund."

"In all honesty I think he's awful, what a waste of money, so ponderous on the ball and has 0 awareness."

"Terrible, absolutely terrible."

"He did show commitment and dedication to show up at work while still having a hang over from celebrating NYE.
Maybe he was still a bit drunk... because he was really bad today."

"Such a waste of money. HE TAKES AGES on the ball. He's horrific. Only we could spend 80 million on a defender and that defender isn't world class."

"Can't stand his depressing face."

"He's not even good on the ball, pointless runs, looks like a slower Smalling."

"Highlight of the game was definitely when he stood for ten seconds thinking about what to do with the ball and then just kicked it out of play."

They not happy with Maguire it seems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)