Premier League 2019/20 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
this is typical Jose though. when his team starts going through bad period he makes absurd/ controversial statements to deflect the negative coverage off his players and onto himself.

it was clever tactic a decade ago but its been transparent for years and now just indicates he is aware he is in trouble.

He will hold there this season because of the excuse of managing a team from mid-season. But surely next season will be already spending his Christmas home :lol3:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yeah. It’s really working a treat :lol3:

Here he is talking about Ndombele. The club record signing

This will end in predictable disaster.
Glad I am not the only one who read this as a dig at Ndombele. Its more than just frustration that a good player keeps getting injured. It feels like a criticism of the player himself who is nodoubt even more upset about his physical condition.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Glad I am not the only one who read this as a dig at Ndombele. Its more than just frustration that a good player keeps getting injured. It feels like a criticism of the player himself who is nodoubt even more upset about his physical condition.
It’s definitely a dig from Mourinho. He’s been known to throw these comments at players he is displeased with.

He used to take bullets from the media in his early Chelsea days, but those days are long gone. He even attacked the former woman physio that time ffs. He’s finished.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
What is Mourinho trying to achieve by publicly blaming the players?

I remember when he used to create a media circus to shift the focus from his players onto him, now he does the opposite.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Liverpool went a calendar year without losing a league game.

Considering that they won the CL I would say that the usually idiotic and obviously biased Michael Owen made a fair shout when he said they were arguably the best ever club side in the Premier League.

Personally I'd still put the United treble team ahead of them, and it's hard to argue against that.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
So Eriksen is close to Inter now? He literally can choose whatever club he wants to play for and he decides to destroy his own career. Is it because of money?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So Eriksen is close to Inter now? He literally can choose whatever club he wants to play for and he decides to destroy his own career. Is it because of money?
I really don't think Eriksen will go there. PSG and RM are supposedly talking to him, so you already know in what order he'll be choosing.

Inter would have to throw shitload of money at Eriksen and that probably wouldn't be enough.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
LOL. Strikers at that level are used to playing against old fashioned central defenders, all big and slow donkeys. Stones is a midfielder masquerading as a defender. Put him in a scrap and he's going to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)