Premier League 2019/20 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Imagine one of our legends criticizing Khedira or Berna this way :lol2:
I'd love it tbh. Burnturdeski should be shamed every single week.

- - - Updated - - -

I still can't fathom how David Lulz Luiz is a professional footbaler. Beyond his pathetic disposition and farcical defending, he's absolute trash. Wasn't he at the heart of that Brazil defense that got pulverized, manhandled, and crushed 7-1 by Germany?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I'd love it tbh. Burnturdeski should be shamed every single week.

- - - Updated - - -

I still can't fathom how David Lulz Luiz is a professional footbaler. Beyond his pathetic disposition and farcical defending, he's absolute trash. Wasn't he at the heart of that Brazil defense that got pulverized, manhandled, and crushed 7-1 by Germany?
One of the best days in history of football, especially considering the amount of cringe from the brazilian players holding Neymars shirt like he was dead :inter:

faggots got what they deserved

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
One of the best days in history of football, especially considering the amount of cringe from the brazilian players holding Neymars shirt like he was dead :inter:

faggots got what they deserved

Haha. I was indifferent tbh. I never really liked Germany, thanks in no small part to that diving cunt Klinsmann. I always thought their pragmatic organized approach took the beauty out of football, but I begrudgingly respected them as a great team. I've always been more fond of Holland and, of course, Italy. I also do like France because of Zizou, Platini and Trez. In South America, I've always had a soft spot for Argentina and, more recently, Chile.

Needless to say, the most cringe team, for me at least, has always been England. A bunch of self entitled cunts in spite of their lack of victories at the highest level, the 66 WC notwithstanding.

- - - Updated - - -

Adama Traore is a Beast! He's built like @GordoDeCentral on Roids. LMAO.

Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Haha. I was indifferent tbh. I never really liked Germany, thanks in no small part to that diving cunt Klinsmann. I always thought their pragmatic organized approach took the beauty out of football, but I begrudgingly respected them as a great team. I've always been more fond of Holland and, of course, Italy. I also do like France because of Zizou, Platini and Trez. In South America, I've always had a soft spot for Argentina and, more recently, Chile.

Needless to say, the most cringe team, for me at least, has always been England. A bunch of self entitled cunts in spite of their lack of victories at the highest level, the 66 WC notwithstanding.

- - - Updated - - -

Adama Traore is a Beast! He's built like @GordoDeCentral on Roids. LMAO.
How the hell can you dislike Germany for being organized and pragmatic but at the same time love Italy for doing the same? :p

For me liking Germany is this some of the best moments ever.

The one in 1996 is even better as ze Germans won the Euros in England :tuttosport:

Watching England go out never gets old.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How the hell can you dislike Germany for being organized and pragmatic but at the same time love Italy for doing the same? :p

The one in 1996 is even better as ze Germans won the Euros in England :tuttosport:

I was 9 years old when Germany, undeservedly I felt, won the World Cup in 1990. That Klinsmann dive was absolutely disgusting, and I guess I was against Germany from that point onward :D

I adored Baggio, so it was very easy for me to support Italy.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I was 9 years old when Germany, undeservedly I felt, won the World Cup in 1990. That Klinsmann dive was absolutely disgusting, and I guess I was against Germany from that point onward :D

I adored Baggio, so it was very easy for me to support Italy.
To me is it karma as the south americans always played nasty, dirty and diving so for them to lose a final that way is fine by me. Yes im biased but I just never liked their national teams, apart from a few players here and there.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

i dislike the current Germany squad because of their cuntish players- Neuer, Müller, Kroos being the main ones.
I actually quite liked the 2006 team- Ballack, Lehmann,Klose, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Podolski, Frings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)