Premier League 2018/19 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
yeah, if that retard is still with the team i'll be shocked. how the fuck did no one go in there and shove him off?

- - - Updated - - -

Never play the most expensive GK in history?
yeah, why would you want someone who won't listen to the manager play for your team? that was fucked on so many levels. it's like if you were playing football managers and couldn't set your own lineup.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I have to say that Sarri made a big mistake leaving Napoli for Chelsea.

At Napoli he had a group of players who played football how he wanted them to play it, a group of players who respected his authority as a coach. Napoli played beautiful football under him and he wasn't under pressure to win trophies. The ideal marriage.

Now he's at Chelsea. A group of players who don't know how to play possession football, don't respect him as a manager, and he's under pressure to win trophies. A nightmare scenario.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

At Napoli he had a group of players who played football how he wanted them to play it, a group of players who respected his authority as a coach. Napoli played beautiful football under him and he wasn't under pressure to win trophies. The ideal marriage.

Now he's at Chelsea. A group of players who don't know how to play possession football, don't respect him as a manager, and he's under pressure to win trophies. A nightmare scenario.
Looks like it but I can understand him wanting to leave Napoli. ADL is a nutcase and the coach is put in a position of trying to beat an unstoppable juventus dynasty to a scudetto that we are almost guaranteed to win for the next five years. Its a shit situation.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Two things stand out here:
1) He is lying the club is simply not backing him. He is finished at Chelsea. I'd have resigned out of pride.
2) Kepa is a young kid in his first year at Chelsea and he felt he could go against the manager in public during a game. This dressing room is so toxic that a new kid felt its okay to do this and then actually got away with it. I cant imagine how toxic it is behind closed doors.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Nah it was the right time for him to leave Napoli. He was under pressure to win trophies as well - he didn’t win anything with them, even after they had their strongest group of players since the Maradona years. Chelsea is the wrong choice for most coaches though, so you’re not wrong there. This is what they get for giving into their players BS, they’ve created a disgusting culture at that club and it’s going to take a brave and strong group of people (board and coach wise) to fix it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)