Premier League 2018/19 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Caballero is apparently a penalty expert and was in City until 2 years ago. I guess that was Sarri's reason to (try to) sub him in. Chelsea, not just Sarri, should punish the keeper and never let him play for them anymore.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Caballero is apparently a penalty expert and was in City until 2 years ago. I guess that was Sarri's reason to (try to) sub him in. Chelsea, not just Sarri, should punish the keeper and never let him play for them anymore.
Chelsea as a club doesn't have a spine, I doubt they will act on it. Jury is still out on Sarri

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Kepa should be banned for months
No question. Don't know how he can ever play for Chelsea again.

Has to be relegated to the B team until he can be sold. If he plays again for the first team it would only further prove the rumors that Chelsea is a mess with arrogant players who rule the scene and a toxic cesspool that any worthwhile manager should avoid. What a joke of a club.

May 23, 2013
Chelsea is the most toxic football club in the history of the sport. Way too much power in the hands of the players which has lead to the sacking of two world class managers thus far (Mourinho and Conte) a group which Sarri will be joining aswell....

Genuinely feel bad for Sarri

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Chelsea is the most toxic football club in the history of the sport. Way too much power in the hands of the players which has lead to the sacking of two world class managers thus far (Mourinho and Conte) a group which Sarri will be joining aswell....

its 2019 not 2009

but otherwise yes i agree.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
That Kepa kid has to be kicked outta the club. Imagine Woj or Perin refusing to leave the pitch. I wouldn't want to see them in a Juve shirt after shit like that

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

And this goes way back.. Scolari once admitted when he was coaching Chelsea Terry, Drogba and a few other players who were given too much power banded together to get him sacked and they were successful. It’s disgusting.

May 23, 2013
its 2019 not 2009

but otherwise yes i agree.
Ill give him one more chance at his next gig......

- - - Updated - - -

And this goes way back.. Scolari once admitted when he was coaching Chelsea Terry, Drogba and a few other players who were given too much power banded together to get him sacked and they were successful. It’s disgusting.
I was not aware of that but not much of a surprise at the same time. This could be very damaging for Chelsea in the long term. After Sarri is sacked I cant see world class managers willing to put their reputation on the line at Chelsea.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)