Premier League 2018/19 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Perception ≠ Reality. We've more points this year than last.

And on depth. Yes. Having more quality players is always welcome. But the current situation is simply unprecedented - Son, Alli, Kane all out at the same time. If Liverpool lost all three of their front line it'd hit them just as hard as it's hit us.

Thanks god S.Korea just got knocked out. Son is back for the CL ties.
I’m counting all competitions here. You were butt lucky qualifying from the CL.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Sorry. Inter were (and are) shit, but you guys were terrible. Don’t go all PL retard here. Both you and Liverpool got lucky.
Whatever, dude. We were seeded second in that group and finished second. I wouldn't call that lucky, I would have said it was odds on.

- - - Updated - - -

Ramsey made the initial pass, lacazette got a small touch on it
He certainly created the chance, if not the direct assist. Not sure why Arsenal let his contract run down. He'll be a shrewd acquisition for you guys.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Whatever, dude. We were seeded second in that group and finished second. I wouldn't call that lucky, I would have said it was odds on.

- - - Updated - - -

He certainly created the chance, if not the direct assist. Not sure why Arsenal let his contract run down. He'll be a shrewd acquisition for you guys.
You were seeded second and still struggled. You should’ve made the next round easily, but didn’t at all. That’s my point. You guys looked out of depth in the CL this year. Last season you looked like a top team in control in most games. I’m not saying you’re a bad team, but you look nowhere near last seasons team playing wise.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
You were seeded second and still struggled. You should’ve made the next round easily, but didn’t at all. That’s my point. You guys looked out of depth in the CL this year. Last season you looked like a top team in control in most games. I’m not saying you’re a bad team, but you look nowhere near last seasons team playing wise.
Your point was that we were lucky.
You were butt lucky qualifying from the CL.
Both you and Liverpool got lucky.
If you enjoy ragging on teams that aren't Juventus, that's fine. And is your prerogative on this forum. But you're flim-flamming here.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Your point was that we were lucky.

If you enjoy ragging on teams that aren't Juventus, that's fine. And is your prerogative on this forum. But you're flim-flamming here.
Wat? I’ve praised Tottenham a lot of times recent years. I thought you knew that (maybe I confuse you with someone else)?

And yes. I think it’s luck when you’re not in controle of qualifying, but have to rely on other results. Inter pissed it all away themselves.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Wat? I’ve praised Tottenham a lot of times recent years. I thought you knew that (maybe I confuse you with someone else)?

And yes. I think it’s luck when you’re not in controle of qualifying, but have to rely on other results. Inter pissed it all away themselves.
Okay. Fair enough. I'll leave it there. I don't want to get in a drawn out argument with you. I think we just have a difference of opinion on this specific matter.

I'll get back to ragging on Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)