Premier League 2018/19 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
But to tell you the truth, you and the others here are being delusional. Nobody can be Barcelona no.1 keeper without possessing a certain level of ability. I really can't get around the dislike for this keeper. You need to watch football more often.
Barcelona haven't had one really top goalkeeper since Andoni Zubizarreta in 1994, all their keepers have been either good or very good at best. It's clearly a position where they settle for "good enough".

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
So saying Ter Stegen is among the top 3 keepers is a sign of mental illness?

tenor.gif

But to tell you the truth, you and the others here are being delusional. Nobody can be Barcelona no.1 keeper without possessing a certain level of ability. I really can't get around the dislike for this keeper. You need to watch football more often.
Tell them. These Germans are always two years behind.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Barcelona haven't had one really top goalkeeper since Andoni Zubizarreta in 1994, all their keepers have been either good or very good at best. It's clearly a position where they settle for "good enough".
Generally been true, but Ter Stegen is defenitely a top quality keeper. He has improved significantly with Barca and has been a fairly clear impact goalie for them.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I will never respect Firmino after seeing that pic of him in tight pants. Never.

- - - Updated - - -

Liverpool are such a silly team. I hope they go all the way then lose on the last matchday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)