Premier League 2018/19 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
Too much overrating over De Gea. I find his performance not special but routine. I don't think he made any spectucular saves because everything was shot straight at him. Woj can pull saves like that no problem.

Woj>>>>>>>De Gea

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Too much overrating over De Gea. I find his performance not special but routine. I don't think he made any spectucular saves because everything was shot straight at him. Woj can pull saves like that no problem.

Woj>>>>>>>De Gea
Not just talking about last game tho. He has made some incredible saves as well.

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
One great performance and people are jerking all over the place :rofl:. Did everyone forgot his disasterous World Cup for Spain? He was just as bad this season until yesterday. I find him extremely overrated. He is good but not on the level of Oblak, Ederson, Ter Stegen, Buffon or even Handanovic.

Woj is definetly on par with DDG but EPL fanbois refuse to see that way given he was once a meme at Arsenal.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Good win for United, the first real challenge for OGS. Obviously De Gea is a big part of that but a keeper is also a player. Just surprised it finished 1-1. Any other game Spurs would have scored and probably taken something.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Huddersfield Town manager David Wagner leaves on mutual consent :sad: in his last post match interview he once again had a go at the cunt Michael Oliver. The ref is making enemies wherever he goes lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
One great performance and people are jerking all over the place :rofl:. Did everyone forgot his disasterous World Cup for Spain? He was just as bad this season until yesterday. I find him extremely overrated. He is good but not on the level of Oblak, Ederson, Ter Stegen, Buffon or even Handanovic.

Woj is definetly on par with DDG but EPL fanbois refuse to see that way given he was once a meme at Arsenal.
Most of the people you’re arguing with view the EPL as subpar and overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)