Premier League 2018/19 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
One great performance and people are jerking all over the place :rofl:. Did everyone forgot his disasterous World Cup for Spain? He was just as bad this season until yesterday. I find him extremely overrated. He is good but not on the level of Oblak, Ederson, Ter Stegen, Buffon or even Handanovic.

Woj is definetly on par with DDG but EPL fanbois refuse to see that way given he was once a meme at Arsenal.
Dude i don't like DDG and hate every asshole that play for that cunt of a team but he is in the top 3 goalkeepers in the world. You putting handanovic and ederson ahead of him is hilarious. He has saved utd brainless defence countless times. Don't forget he made some great saves against us too. Simply put, he has been unions best player for years.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
One great performance and people are jerking all over the place :rofl:. Did everyone forgot his disasterous World Cup for Spain? He was just as bad this season until yesterday. I find him extremely overrated. He is good but not on the level of Oblak, Ederson, Ter Stegen, Buffon or even Handanovic.

Woj is definetly on par with DDG but EPL fanbois refuse to see that way given he was once a meme at Arsenal.
Ederson :rofl:

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
A lot of you shitting on Ter Stegen need to watch football more regularly. He become a phenomenon when he became 1st choice keeper at Barcelona and beside Messi, Barca wouldn't win La Liga without him last season. He should be Germany no.1 keeper if Löw isn't a Bayern cocksucker. He is also one of the best keepers in ball distribution which De Gea lacks.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
A lot of you shitting on Ter Stegen need to watch football more regularly. He become a phenomenon when he became 1st choice keeper at Barcelona and beside Messi, Barca wouldn't win La Liga without him last season. He should be Germany no.1 keeper if Löw isn't a Bayern cocksucker. He is also one of the best keepers in ball distribution which De Gea lacks.
mental illness

- - - Updated - - -

Tf Ter Stegen ever showed to be considered even in top 5?
he barely makes it into top 5 german keepers

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
mental illness

- - - Updated - - -

he barely makes it into top 5 german keepers
So saying Ter Stegen is among the top 3 keepers is a sign of mental illness?

tenor.gif

But to tell you the truth, you and the others here are being delusional. Nobody can be Barcelona no.1 keeper without possessing a certain level of ability. I really can't get around the dislike for this keeper. You need to watch football more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)