Premier League 2018/19 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Jose is slowly turning back United as the Middlesborough they have always been before Sir Alex... I am so loving that, I have always told my Man ure friends that it would be a long road, but they will eventually find themselves in that position. There wont be another Sir Alex, and there wont be a magician who can turn them from turd to gold any time soon... And their big name will soon be a part of the memory of that big United from those times... Something is wrong with that team and with couple of clubs doing the right, Tottenham included, Manchester have a present and a future far from bright...

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Mourinho is so dettached from reality. The way he handles the dressing room and media is childish to say the least.

I do think his squad is rubbish though. They need a leader in defence and a WC playmaker.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Jose is slowly turning back United as the Middlesborough they have always been before Sir Alex... I am so loving that, I have always told my Man ure friends that it would be a long road, but they will eventually find themselves in that position. There wont be another Sir Alex, and there wont be a magician who can turn them from turd to gold any time soon... And their big name will soon be a part of the memory of that big United from those times... Something is wrong with that team and with couple of clubs doing the right, Tottenham included, Manchester have a present and a future far from bright...
even if your scenario sounds very tempting, sadly they're the number 1 club in the world commercially, they don't need a magician to stay a top club, just someone mildly competent

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
even if your scenario sounds very tempting, sadly they're the number 1 club in the world commercially, they don't need a magician to stay a top club, just someone mildly competent
Okay, but that someone still has to be chosen by their board, and their board still hasnt proved to be competent enough for a big club like United. Young and winning managers like Conte and Zidane are currently available, but for all we know their board can talk to Nicky Butt, Duncan Ferguson, Solskjaer and Eric Djemba-Djemba for the job. They are on a roll with betting on uncapable managers and 3, 4 or 5 years of the same product will demote United to a constant battler for a Europa League spot, all of Man City, Liverpool, Tottenham and Chelsea are progressing and moving forward, then there`s Arsenal who`s still a question mark and if United dont wake up and get their sheit together, they wont stay number 1 club in the world commercially for too long.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Okay, but that someone still has to be chosen by their board, and their board still hasnt proved to be competent enough for a big club like United. Young and winning managers like Conte and Zidane are currently available, but for all we know their board can talk to Nicky Butt, Duncan Ferguson, Solskjaer and Eric Djemba-Djemba for the job. They are on a roll with betting on uncapable managers and 3, 4 or 5 years of the same product will demote United to a constant battler for a Europa League spot, all of Man City, Liverpool, Tottenham and Chelsea are progressing and moving forward, then there`s Arsenal who`s still a question mark and if United dont wake up and get their sheit together, they wont stay number 1 club in the world commercially for too long.
yeah, I was thinking about getting someone mildly competent for both management and coach roles, Woodward on the sporting side is probably even more of a failure than Mourinho as a coach. :D but, to be fair to him, commercially he's doing one hell of a job, he just needs a competent side kick to handle transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)