Premier League 2018/19 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
because it's horrendous the way he makes us play.
Because of the last humiliating defeat against Real in 2017.
And I wish to see a different coach more offensive minded like Zizou.
All your tickets say they are not eligible for access. You bought them from a nigerian website?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Bet you wear a fake Diego jersey to the games too.
got nothing else to say? how poor.
freedom of speech till your opinion differs right?

But anyway last shirt I bought was the blue one from 2014-2015 with 9 of Morata :D after that I stopped cause Juventus were increasing the price of season tickets by a few quids every year :D

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Nothing could be farther from the truth. Zidane is one of the most offensive coaches in a european football.
I disagree, zidane is like a traditional italian coach like lippi, allegri...like deschamps....the great juventus school

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The troll here paid 595€ for the season ticket regardless and also paytv
oh sorry If I have a different opinion.
Guess I'm the only fan that wish to see us playing better and don't like Allegri
This concludes that most season ticket holders are not that bright.

Its goddamn Allegri man

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I think during this transfer window EPL have been very quiet (except for Liverpool who spent 75m on Alison).
Chelsea, City, Manure used to go crazy.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I disagree, zidane is like a traditional italian coach like lippi, allegri...like deschamps....the great juventus school

I'm not sure if we were watching the same Real in the past three seasons. :confused:

First of all, for the first time in a years, Real Madrid don't go into classico's with the idea of putting players behind the ball. Secondly, Real's strength lies in their extremely efficient attack, they aren't exactly known for being tight at the back.

I don't remember many Real games where they put 10 men behind the ball, and grinded out a result. For the most part, they tend to concede in big games, but outscore their opponents. They rarely keep clean sheets in the big games, and over the course of a 38 game league season they concede more than both Atletico and Barcelona.

How is Zz a defensive manager, I'd really like to know.

- - - Updated - - -

Another unhappy customer @Bianconero_Aus

- - - Updated - - -

Arsenal is gonna finish ahead of Tottenham.

Pls. Discuss. @Fred
Tottenham has been punching above their weight, credit to them. Big credit to Poch, and Kane is absolutely world class. But you can't punch above your weight forever, Arsenal will finish ahead of them this season, natural order restored :)

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Tottenham has been punching above their weight, credit to them. Big credit to Poch, and Kane is absolutely world class. But you can't punch above your weight forever, Arsenal will finish ahead of them this season, natural order restored :)
More rhetoric than fact based analysis there.

Continuity, stability and quality are three reasons why Spurs are finishing above Arsenal again.

But I'd rather look up than down. Liverpool and Man Utd are Tottenham's competition, and we're all gazing up at City for now. Arsenal and Chelsea will 'battle' it out for 5th, both are in a transition season.

Updated:

Kroenke plans to buy 100% of Arsenal shares, and forcibly so where necessary. AST say that by taking the club private Kroenke will be able to: pay management fees and dividends without any check or balance; no annual general meeting to hold the board to account; remove the independent directors and place debt on to the club to support other business interests. Supporters not happy.

https://news.sky.com/story/arsenal-supporters-slam-dreadful-us-sports-mogul-takeover-11463973

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And I wish to see a different coach more offensive minded like Zizou.
Zizou is not that more of a offensive coach. He is actually quite balanced and tactically careful coach. His approaches in el classicos says everything. He preferred letting opposition dictate. That's how so many critiqued CL performances as looking unimpressive despite winning.

Just because they were and are super offensively and technically stacked team, doesn't necessarily make him more offensive minded coach. Just watch how the flat 442 he changed to operated.

Some of Allegris tactical adaptive experiments actually seemed more offensive, especially his 4231, and his use of Dybala. But yeah I generally Allegri can be too pragmatic and annoyingly too careful.

Short summary: Your ungrateful ass would for sure cry about Zizou too, especially aslong as we lack or lacked the individual quality to go all the way and win.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nothing could be farther from the truth. Zidane is one of the most offensive coaches in a european football.
Nah not at all. He is more closer to the pragmatic more balanced school of thought then the really offensive one. More counter attacking then imposing self masturbating possession offense type.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
More rhetoric than fact based analysis there.

Continuity, stability and quality are three reasons why Spurs are finishing above Arsenal again.

But I'd rather look up than down. Liverpool and Man Utd are Tottenham's competition, and we're all gazing up at City for now. Arsenal and Chelsea will 'battle' it out for 5th, both are in a transition season.

Updated:

Kroenke plans to buy 100% of Arsenal shares, and forcibly so where necessary. AST say that by taking the club private Kroenke will be able to: pay management fees and dividends without any check or balance; no annual general meeting to hold the board to account; remove the independent directors and place debt on to the club to support other business interests. Supporters not happy.

https://news.sky.com/story/arsenal-supporters-slam-dreadful-us-sports-mogul-takeover-11463973
I actually meant it as a compliment that Tottenham are punching above their weight.

If you want fact based analysis, here it is. Tottenham spend a lot less in wages and net transfer expenditure than Arsenal. Historically transfer spend has not been a reliable predictor for average league position, however wage bills have been an extremely strong predictor in the top European leagues, wage bills can give you a very reliable estimate on what each team's average position will be in the league over the years. Tottenham spend less on wages than the other big five, yet you guys have been in the top four for several years in a row, effectively out performing your expected league position.

Poch and Levy and their teams have to be given a lot of credit, because this was done through developing players and finding undervalued players in the market. How much more they can keep it up is the real question though, because sooner or later teams who spend more on players(like Arsenal) will eventually catch up.

Nah not at all. He is more closer to the pragmatic more balanced school of thought then the really offensive one. More counter attacking then imposing self masturbating possession offense type.

Thats the problem right there, people now equate possession football with offensive football. This is really falling in the trap of the likes of Xavi who will have you believe that you will only be considered offensive when you play a Barca style of football. I think that is not true at all, in fact I would say Zidane's kind of football is more risky from a defensive point of view than Peps football(arguably). In general though, Zidane's teams have always conceded way too many goals and scored too much to be considered anything other than offensive.

I know those other guys probably don't watch Real that much, but you do, so I'm very surprised this is what you think about Zidane's Real Madrid.

To boil it down to the very basics, Zidane's team always scores more than everyone else in the league, but they regularly concede more than both Atletico and Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)