Premier League 2018/19 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Mourinho's post-match interview :D

He's going to leave United soon
What did he say that was out of place?

I know he said something along the lines of - if he was a fan he wouldn't bother going to the US tour matches. Generally dissed the tournament, and a lack of first teamers being available because of the World Cup (which hasn't been a problem for many of their opponents). And also that he'd like to make a few signings but might not be able to. So? All of what he said was perfectly reasonable and accurate.

I too think he’ll get sacked. Seems like a lot of players are unhappy there.
The ones who aren't playing. This is normal.

Utd aren't Chelsea, and not as trigger happy when it comes to sacking managers. Mourinho's at no real risk unless they fail miserably.

But I fear that post-Mourinho they will go for someone like Allegri who will fix their team
They'd go for Pochettino. So, I hope Mourinho does just enough - but not too well! :)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
What did he say that was out of place?

I know he said something along the lines of - if he was a fan he wouldn't bother going to the US tour matches. Generally dissed the tournament, and a lack of first teamers being available because of the World Cup (which hasn't been a problem for many of their opponents). And also that he'd like to make a few signings but might not be able to. So? All of what he said was perfectly reasonable and accurate.

The ones who aren't playing. This is normal.

Utd aren't Chelsea, and not as trigger happy when it comes to sacking managers. Mourinho's at no real risk unless they fail miserably.

They'd go for Pochettino. So, I hope Mourinho does just enough - but not too well! :)
Last time I checked, Pogba was a starter. Anyways. I only write from what I’ve read United fans said.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Last time I checked, Pogba was a starter. Anyways. I only write from what I’ve read United fans said.
I know quite a few Utd fans and they seem to think Pogba has a decent relationship with Mourinho. He did get hooked for a few games after failing to do what Mourinho told him to do against Spurs and it cost them the game, but it does all seem to have settled quite a few months ago now. I think he lacked discipline, and Mourinho's not one for tolerating that, and which is all fair and reasonable.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Polish commentator said Jorginho has to switch from playing against the likes of SPAL and Benevento because from now on he's gonna play against the best in the world :sergio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)