Premier League 2018/19 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
you can deny reality as much as you want but that's how it is.
Results don't justify everything. I'd very much prefere Zizou over Allegri.
you can -rep all day long :D

Jun 6, 2015
The thing is that we don't need to deny reality as it's something very different than your opinion. I know it might be a shock but your opinions don't constitute reality, even less so the bad ones.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
The thing is that we don't need to deny reality as it's something very different than your opinion. I know it might be a shock but your opinions don't constitute reality, even less so the bad ones.
oh so now you're gonna tell me that Juventus game style satisfy you right? You enjoy watching Juventus right?

Jun 6, 2015
oh so now you're gonna tell me that Juventus game style satisfy you right? You enjoy watching Juventus right?
Yes I mostly enjoy watching us. Of course there are always some games that are just meh, more so last year probably. I've never been a huge fan of tiki-taka or all out attack tactics (probably one of the big reasons I'm a Juve fan). I like my teams balanced with at least equal detail to defense as attack. What made us not so enjoyable to watch last season at times was that we made too many mistakes on the ball not our defensive side.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Yes I mostly enjoy watching us. Of course there are always some games that are just meh, more so last year probably. I've never been a huge fan of tiki-taka or all out attack tactics (probably one of the big reasons I'm a Juve fan). I like my teams balanced with at least equal detail to defense as attack. What made us not so enjoyable to watch last season at times was that we made too many mistakes on the ball not our defensive side.
I liked the first year of Allegri but after that it's getting worse by the year

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Results justify just about anything.

Let me ask you a question: if Juve win the Champions League, Serie A and the Coppa Italia this season playing really boring football - perhaps the most boring football you have ever watched - would you want Allegri fired?

Utd won't fire Mourinho if they win the league, no matter how dull his team are.

Jun 6, 2015
I think we played great during all three of his fist seasons here (at least for big parts). Last season is the only one that I do understand the criticism of as we did play some less enjoyable football at times.

The Mourinho comparison is just way off. The only thing they have in common is that both like their team to defend well. Would be pretty simplistic to put all the managers who have that characteristic into one narrow category. You'd end up with two kind of managers, attacking and defensive. Where is the nuance in that?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Results justify just about anything.

Let me ask you a question: if Juve win the Champions League, Serie A and the Coppa Italia this season playing really boring football - perhaps the most boring football you have ever watched - would you want Allegri fired?

Utd won't fire Mourinho if they win the league, no matter how dull his team are.
After spending 300 million pounds he has to deliver the title

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I think we played great during all three of his fist seasons here (at least for big parts). Last season is the only one that I do understand the criticism of as we did play some less enjoyable football at times.

The Mourinho comparison is just way off. The only thing they have in common is that both like their team to defend well. Would be pretty simplistic to put all the managers who have that characteristic into one narrow category. You'd end up with two kind of managers, attacking and defensive. Where is the nuance in that?
then what you have to say about Zidane?

Jun 6, 2015
then what you have to say about Zidane?
I like Zidane. Obviously I haven't watched him as consistently as I've watched Allegri so in terms of style it's not easy to compare. His results are great with Madrid and would definitely have him at Juve one day. I just hope he isn't this years Sarri as that gets tiresome very quickly. Especially as we already have one of the best managers in the world in place. A manager who Real wanted to come in to replace Zidane after he left.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
he is an Allegri type of manager.
Has no idea how to create a decent game style and base his success only on the players
Wait, this guy is actually serious. :lol:

@Post Ironic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)