Premier League 2018/19 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I thought the new Spurs kit was an 'interesting' choice, until I saw Arsenal's. Gotta love those pink armbands with Visit Rwanda written on them (no, really they do).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Visit Rwanda, why? Do they need tourists to clear the remaining landmines?

I'm sure it's nice and all (the surrounding area is), but people only go there to stalk gorillas. It's kind of sad and upsetting, truth be told.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Visit Rwanda, why? Do they need tourists to clear the remaining landmines?

I'm sure it's nice and all (the surrounding area is), but people only go there to stalk gorillas. It's kind of sad and upsetting, truth be told.
Capitalism is a glorious thing.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I was expecting to read a load of nonsense, and assumed you’d posted that link for everyone to have a laugh at and to feel smug in your intellectual superiority.

But, many of the posts over there - in that Utd thread - are balanced and objective, and self-critical, and not at all within the stereotype of fans of PL teams being arrogant and delusional.

To be fair, UK based Utd supporters, and especially those from Manchester, are amongst the most reasonable and observant of the top 6 clubs’ fans.

Jun 6, 2015
I was expecting to read a load of nonsense, and assumed you’d posted that link for everyone to have a laugh at and to feel smug in your intellectual superiority.

But, many of the posts over there - in that Utd thread - are balanced and objective, and self-critical, and not at all within the stereotype of fans of PL teams being arrogant and delusional.

To be fair, UK based Utd supporters, and especially those from Manchester, are amongst the most reasonable and observant of the top 6 clubs’ fans.
:agree: They have the best opinions.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

They also have the best posts on Juventuz.

Jun 6, 2015
Either they or us would win it.

It's not difficult. Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus are the three best clubs in the world.
The fab five in European football in the past five years or so has been Real, Barca, Juve, Atletico and Bayern everyone else is far behind.

- - - Updated - - -

What if they were in Serie A?
We wouldn't have won 7 straight :D Would be great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)