Premier League 2018/19 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He said he doesn't like Africans. TBH most of what Yaya said was ridiculous, all seems too easy to make these comments because those making it know that people will be scared to challenge it.

He said something about how Iniesta would never have received that treatment. Iniesta. Might as well have included Xavi and Messi at the same time. All he is talking about is him and Eto'o. I'm pretty sure Seydou Keita played a lot for him.

Pep doesn't like players who don't follow his absolute rule and philosophy. Judging by Yaya's comments, it's not hard to see why he missed out.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
-Yaya exposing fraudiola
“He [Guardiola] insists he has no problems with black players, because he is too intelligent to be caught out,”
“But when you realise that he has problems with Africans, wherever he goes, I ask myself questions. He will never admit it. But the day he will line up a team in which we find five Africans, not naturalised, I promise I will send him a cake.”
“Pep likes to dominate and wants to have obedient players who lick his hands,”
“I do not like this kind of relationship. I respect my coach but I am not his thing. Like all players I have bickered with my coaches. But at a certain point men who do not understand each other reconcile. This is not possible with Pep, who is very rigid. The other players will never admit it publicly but some have already told me that they ended up hating him. Because he manipulates and plays a lot with your head.”
“I think I was dealing with someone who just wanted revenge on me. I do not know why but I have the impression that he was jealous of me, that he took me for a rival. There you have it. We always looked at each other weirdly. He was spinning around me without saying anything, watching me, gauging me but not talking to me. Yet he knows that I speak Catalan, Spanish and English. It should be enough to communicate. But apparently no ... Every time we passed each other, he seemed embarrassed. As if I made him a little self-conscious. As if, also, he had understood that I knew him perfectly.”
“As someone proud, he wants to succeed with his players, those he has chosen and not those who have been chosen by others. This is his project. And woe to him who does not belong to it. Actually I want to be the one who breaks the Guardiola myth a bit. Barcelona, he did not invent it. He just had the intelligence to adapt what Cruyff had set up. Then, at Bayern and City, he tried to reproduce the same patterns but with this requirement: working with 'his’ players and with almost unlimited means. It would not work at Crystal Palace or Watford.”
“I would have preferred to have no ceremony and leave with my head higher. I have the impression that Pep, without acknowledgment or respect, did everything to spoil my last season. It hurts when you spent eight years in a club. He stole my farewells with City, a club where the fans are beautiful. I would have liked to leave with emotion of this club as could Iniesta or Buffon. But Pep prevented me.”
-Yayas agent exposing fraudiola
“God sees everything. As a man who acted with Yaya, the legend of the club, which under different pretexts did not give the opportunity to go on the field,"
"He turned all Africa against himself, many African fans turned away from Manchester City. And I’m sure that many African shamans in the future will not allow Guardiola to win the Champions League.
"This will be for Guardiola an African curse. Life will show whether I am right or not.”
"Yaya wants to show that he still has the strength to play at the top level for at least three or four years,"
“Yaya always played as number 42. We chose this number as the age in which he will finish with football. After Guardiola in the next two or three years will not win the Champions League with Manchester City he will be kicked out, perhaps Yaya will return to the club, and in any capacity.
“The fact that Guardiola ended Yaya’s career in Manchester City is not even a mistake, but a crime. But the boomerang will return, Pep. You will still see what the African shamans are. Remember this always.
“At Benfica there is the curse of coach Bela Guttmann, after which the team loses all the European cup finals. And Guardiola will beat this record, despite the money injected into him.”

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
“The fact that Guardiola ended Yaya’s career in Manchester City is not even a mistake, but a crime. But the boomerang will return, Pep. You will still see what the African shamans are. Remember this always.
my favorite line was this :lol: hope Pep never wins the CL so Yaya can gloat about it in 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)