Premier League 2017/18 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If he'd be able to let go of his negativity and focus on the game rather than his own persona, he'd actually be a great coach again. Tactically he's brilliant for sure. Even if somewhat cynical.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, my initial reaction is pretty much that the guy recording it must be one hell of a cunt.
I agree.

I also think he'll always struggle with teams that have fans and players that expect to play in a certain way. I don't think he'll ever be fully accepted by Utd fans, parking the bus and hoofing long balls to Lukaku against City and Pool at Old Trafford. I mean, yes its a legitimate tactic, but as it was in Madrid, there's a certain tradition in these clubs to play a certain way. IMO that's why he'll always be better at teams like Inter and Chelsea.

icemaη;5698937 said:
Long may it continue :D

To be honest most balls that come his way are second balls from a Lukaku header. But the guy chose to play for Utd over City, Bayern and co. I'm sure he's still enjoying the 500k a week though.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I agree.

I also think he'll always struggle with teams that have fans and players that expect to play in a certain way. I don't think he'll ever be fully accepted by Utd fans, parking the bus and hoofing long balls to Lukaku against City and Pool at Old Trafford. I mean, yes its a legitimate tactic, but as it was in Madrid, there's a certain tradition in these clubs to play a certain way. IMO that's why he'll always be better at teams like Inter and Chelsea.

Long may it continue :D

To be honest most balls that come his way are second balls from a Lukaku header. But the guy chose to play for Utd over City, Bayern and co. I'm sure he's still enjoying the 500k a week though.
There is a difference playing like that against Barcelonas and Bayerns.

Mou playing it against Sevilla. Real beat Sevilla 5:0 in december. Atletico 5:2 february. They have lost heavy to midtable sides. Eibar and Betis both scored 5.

But Mou playing some ultra negative defensive football.

Looks like he got old and grumpy. A respected journalist said recently that the game has moved on and Mourinho hasnt. He isnt adapting. He wont be very succesful playing this way onwards.
Also key point to make. He doesnt get the best out of his players anymore. He used to. Think his first chelsea spell and inter. Now think utd. Who has improved since he took over?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Someone should break it down for Jose. He lost at home to Sevilla and his approach was pathetic. That is nothing to do with "football 'eritage", he just fucked up what is basically a very winnable game. Yes, having continued European pedigree counts a lot but that is in comparison to other teams with the monstrous budget of Man Utd. We expect them to go out to Bayern, Madrid, Barfa and Juve but at home to Sevilla when you're paying €80m-plus for players every summer. Nah mate.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Someone should break it down for Jose. He lost at home to Sevilla and his approach was pathetic. That is nothing to do with "football 'eritage", he just $#@!ed up what is basically a very winnable game. Yes, having continued European pedigree counts a lot but that is in comparison to other teams with the monstrous budget of Man Utd. We expect them to go out to Bayern, Madrid, Barfa and Juve but at home to Sevilla when you're paying €80m-plus for players every summer. Nah mate.
Exactly my thoughts. :tup:

Manchester UTD coach using 'football heritage' as an excuse for being knocked out by Sevilla ffs... :rofl: like how pathetic does this sound when you know is coming from the same guy that previously won UCL with Porto and Inda of all teams lol

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You still gonna go out early tho, even if you have more individual quality then several NTs.
Probably will. I expected our players to make a jump in personal growth the last few years, especially in terms of character, but it hasn't happened.

De Bruyne still doesn't come through in games that are difficult for him, Hazard still plays around too much and Courtois (unsurprisingly) is still a massive cunt.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Someone should break it down for Jose. He lost at home to Sevilla and his approach was pathetic. That is nothing to do with "football 'eritage", he just fucked up what is basically a very winnable game. Yes, having continued European pedigree counts a lot but that is in comparison to other teams with the monstrous budget of Man Utd. We expect them to go out to Bayern, Madrid, Barfa and Juve but at home to Sevilla when you're paying €80m-plus for players every summer. Nah mate.
Word.

You know whats most pathetic for me in that? And it was ALOT in an unraveling ego like him, he complains of the quality Man City has, and the players "Pep" inherited, but he specifically mention De Bruyne, who only is in City because Mourinho was shit enough coach to not realize what a quality player he was when he had in Chelsea. He even made comments about Liverpool being saved by Salah in the past. News flash, he disregarded him in Chelsea too... So he is being grumpy about player quality and being jealous of others, but doesnt know how to use his players. Pep and few other top coaches MAKES their players better, Mourinho demeans them...

As greedy poor choice it was for him to come to Man U, you think Pep would use Alexis Sanchez as simply some oaf who only has Lukaku wayward headers to feed off? If Sanchez was in Man City, he would be having 20 goals 20 assist season probably.

And he makes this nonsense rant after being kicked out by SEVILLA :lol: Who only one top player in N'Zonzi, rest would barely make a top clubs bench mostly.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Exactly my thoughts. :tup:

Manchester UTD coach using 'football heritage' as an excuse for being knocked out by Sevilla ffs... :rofl: like how pathetic does this sound when you know is coming from the same guy that previously won UCL with Porto and Inda of all teams lol
Since 2012-13 net spend on the transfer market:

1) Manchester City: 725m (1.01b purchases - 284m sales)
2) Manchester United: 632m (854m purchases - 222m sales)
3) PSG: 618m (828m purchases - 210m sales)
4) Barcelona: 384m (799m purchases - 415m sales)
5) Bayern Munich: 253m (461m purchases - 208m sales)
15) Juventus: 159m (661m purchases - 502m sales)
42) Real Madrid: 50m (491m purchases - 441m sales)
244) Sevilla FC: -117m (267m purchases - 384m sales)

Mourinho is a pathetic joke. His team is literally outspending everyone but Mancity and PSG by a country mile. And somehow lost to a shitty Sevilla selling most of their best players each year, and busy allowing the likes of Eibar to score 5 against them this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)