Premier League 2017/18 (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Premerleague is boring. They bigging up that Utd-Pool game last weekend, both teams are miles off 1st place. Where is this exciting title race in epl? Hasnt had for years tbh.

This year Man City dominate
Last year Chelsea
Then Leicester owned the league
When was the last time we had a proper 2 team fight at least in epl till end of the season? That season when Gerrard slip comes to mind when ManCity won it ahead of Liverpool like 2p or smth.

Yeah that one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013–14_Premier_League

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Your fratello lives in London now eh?
Hes been to places, met a lot of influental people in the football world which is how he gets most of his info. Believe it or not, it was one of his close friends that broke down both the Kagawa to United and Götze to Bayern news for example, among many others I don’t really have to mention now

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
lol, Hungarian trash
@s4tch

- - - Updated - - -

Hes been to places, met a lot of influental people in the football world which is how he gets most of his info. Believe it or not, it was one of his close friends that broke down both the Kagawa to United and Götze to Bayern news for example, among many others I don’t really have to mention now
Oh you don't have to convince me. If it comes to transfers, he's up there with the likes of Ursolo, no doubt about that.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Mou: "I read some quote from the worst manager in the history of the Premier League, Frank de Boer—seven matches, seven defeats, zero goals. He was saying that it is not good for Marcus Rashford to have a coach like me, because the most important thing for me is to win. If he was coached by Frank, he would learn how to lose because he lost every game."

:howler:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
English Media recognise Juventus as a legitamate team. To be fair we earned it, unlike most of Serie A.
What do you mean we earned it? Who're they? lol

They're some of the dumbest, least knowledgeable footy pundits out there.

They sound like they just found out about Chiellini. He'll have a place in fifa xi next year.

- - - Updated - - -

The level of grilling....

A bit too much.

Grill a politician like that.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
It is a bit OTT, isn't it. Probably struck a deal. Do the grilling and not get sacked. Sky save face, he keeps his job.
Just cringey PR move by Sky.

Ridiculous chav behavior from Carragher. Did it because he thought he gets away without TV cameras, prolly wasn't aware of phone.

And the guy filming and provoking to get it on tape was equally as big an asshole.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What do you mean we earned it? Who're they? lol

They're some of the dumbest, least knowledgeable footy pundits out there.

They sound like they just found out about Chiellini. He'll have a place in fifa xi next year.

- - - Updated - - -

The level of grilling....

A bit too much.

Grill a politician like that.
You should see what BBC's Andrew Neil does to his interviewees

- - - Updated - - -

Just cringey PR move by Sky.

Ridiculous chav behavior from Carragher. Did it because he thought he gets away without TV cameras, prolly wasn't aware of phone.

And the guy filming and provoking to get it on tape was equally as big an asshole.
I dont think it was too much. Not very abnormal to taunt him. No foul language or aggressiveness was used. Probably he was taunted by many more before this dude and that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Mou: "I read some quote from the worst manager in the history of the Premier League, Frank de Boer—seven matches, seven defeats, zero goals. He was saying that it is not good for Marcus Rashford to have a coach like me, because the most important thing for me is to win. If he was coached by Frank, he would learn how to lose because he lost every game."

:howler:
:lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Eriksen will leave as soon as he becomes too tempting for Big clubs.

But I have hard time seeing Kane leave any time soon. Spurs seemed to reached the level where their players can say no to Man U, as Kane done in the past. But this is a competetive level that has a short window to maintain.
Eriksen would be expensive and hardly a certainty to make the first 11 in a big club imo.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I know a few Londoners who tell me news sometimes. Also heard Son is off to Liverpool if you don’t make CL. Dembele might stay another season
Dembele can't do better than Spurs imo. A team perfectly aligned with his ambitions too. Win a lot, make 3d, 4th place, but never face the pressure of actually being a real contender.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Eriksen would be expensive and hardly a certainty to make the first 11 in a big club imo.

He would be perfect for Barca to replace Iniesta. But less likely now with Coutinho. Man U could badly need him too.

He is kind of underrated really, he has elevated his level to absolute world class past year and half .

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)