Premier League 2017/18 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
€200 million plus Kane will go for no doubt about that
Alli. Contracted until 2022. 21 years old. English international. All of this talks to silly money well in excess of £100m.
Kane. Contracted until 2022. 24 years old. England captain. PL top scorer 3 seasons. Top scorer in Europe 2017. Club talisman, local boy and been there since age 11. Even a world record fee would probably be rejected.

PL Club + English Nationality + Long Contract + Daniel Levy = Sensible fee x 4.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Alli. Contracted until 2022. 21 years old. English international. All of this talks to silly money well in excess of £100m.
Kane. Contracted until 2022. 24 years old. England captain. PL top scorer 3 seasons. Top scorer in Europe 2017. Club talisman, local boy and been there since age 11. Even a world record fee would probably be rejected.

PL Club + English Nationality + Long Contract + Daniel Levy = Sensible fee x 4.
Arsenal gonna buy both

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
You must have been reading the gutter press. Perhaps, one day, in a few years time they might end up at Real Madrid. Arsenal / Chelsea - no chance. Even Arsenal and Chelsea fans understand this.
mmm.. Sol Campbell disagrees. Apparently the only way for him to win a trophy was to go to Arsenal. Sad really.. for you guys.

Don't worry when you fail for the 22nd year in a row Eriksen and Kane will let their ambitions speak.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Eriksen will leave as soon as he becomes too tempting for Big clubs.

But I have hard time seeing Kane leave any time soon. Spurs seemed to reached the level where their players can say no to Man U, as Kane done in the past. But this is a competetive level that has a short window to maintain.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
mmm.. Sol Campbell disagrees. Apparently the only way for him to win a trophie was to go to Arsenal. Sad really.. for you guys.

Don't worry when you fail for the 22nd year in a row Eriksen and Kane will let their ambitions speak.
Sol Campbell. That was an interesting case. What a guy!

I don't see any immediate risk of losing Eriksen or Kane. But if Spurs stagnate and don't progress, then yeah, I could imagine them wanting to fulfil their ambitions elsewhere. I think we're good for a few years yet.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
You are safe with Kane, but Eriksen only needs a flirting glance from Barca/Real/Bayern types to do a Coutinho IMO.
Kane will make an 'Alan Shearer' and insist "no regrets".

Eriksen is gone within 18 months unless Spurs are actual contenders.

And screw Dele Alli he'll never carry a team to glory.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You must have been reading the gutter press. Perhaps, one day, in a few years time they might end up at Real Madrid. Arsenal / Chelsea - no chance. Even Arsenal and Chelsea fans understand this.
I know a few Londoners who tell me news sometimes. Also heard Son is off to Liverpool if you don’t make CL. Dembele might stay another season

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
You are safe with Kane, but Eriksen only needs a flirting glance from Barca/Real/Bayern types to do a Coutinho IMO.
I'm not sure I see Bayern as much of a draw. When was the last time a top PL player in his prime went to Germany? It just doesn't happen. I agree that Real and Barca have a certain undeniable allure for many players, and even more so for Spanish speaking players. La Liga has a certain pull, the Bundesliga doesn't. Transfers to Man City / Utd are more of a threat than Bayern (although I personally respect Bayern more as a club, and believe they are a better team).

I know a few Londoners who tell me news sometimes. Also heard Son is off to Liverpool if you don’t make CL. Dembele might stay another season
Liverpool!? lol.

Think you might want to check your sources. Plus Liverpool might want to look at the league table before they're playing that card.

And screw Dele Alli he'll never carry a team to glory.
I've still got hopes for him. But if there's one player we might be tempted to cash in on, it could well be Alli.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm not sure I see Bayern as much of a draw. When was the last time a top PL player in his prime went to Germany? It just doesn't happen. I agree that Real and Barca have a certain undeniable allure for many players, and even more so for Spanish speaking players. La Liga has a certain pull, the Bundesliga doesn't. Transfers to Man City / Utd are more of a threat than Bayern (although I personally respect Bayern more as a club, and believe they are a better team).

Liverpool!? lol.

Think you might want to check your sources. Plus Liverpool might want to look at the league table before they're playing that card.

I've still got hopes for him. But if there's one player we might be tempted to cash in on, it could well be Alli.
Last time I checked Liverpool got more money than you guys. Plus if you look at what they did to wingers like Salah and Mane, one could understand why HMS would be tempted by their offer

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I heard from my mate working in Tottenham club that Son is off to Man City

- - - Updated - - -

Same mate told me that Lloris wants to return to France

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)