Premier League 2017/18 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC17

Aug 18, 2011
Consider this, Napoli went to City and absolutely dominated them for a whole half. Spurs could be losing this 5 or 6-0, they just aren't on that level. We should handle Spurs easily, just another overrated PL team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Consider this, Napoli went to City and absolutely dominated them for a whole half. Spurs could be losing this 5 or 6-0, they just aren't on that level. We should handle Spurs easily, just another overrated PL team.
I don’t think dominating a team for half the game means anything tho. Napoli is still way below City all things considered.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That’s true. Although Napoli could have been losing by 4 goals at the end of the first half of that game, City absolutely blitzed them in the opening 30 mins. Napoli were much better than them in the second half tho, and could have drawn. City are a fantastic team, but beatable.

May 23, 2013
$hitty or P$G i think for now, he still relatevely young so i guess China is reserved for later... :lol:
who knows he could decide to end his career and pull and Oscar :lol:

If he were to go to China I could definitely see Arsenal getting 100 mil for him

- - - Updated - - -

Tottenham :lol:
lost away vs city, yanited and arsenal
Little club

- - - Updated - - -

De Bruyne has probably been this season's best player along with Neymar so far.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
You really can't compare them like that

Just because Napoli played well against them and we beat Napoli doesn't mean we will beat Tottenham because City dominated them more than Napoli

Imo that has 0 relevance to how we can expect to beat Tottenham

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This City team is ridiculously dynamic and impressive for sure. Real fun to watch.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
who knows he could decide to end his career and pull and Oscar :lol:

If he were to go to China I could definitely see Arsenal getting 100 mil for him

- - - Updated - - -

Little club

- - - Updated - - -

De Bruyne has probably been this season's best player along with Neymar so far.
wtf did he do?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
i mean his whole trio has been pretty good in ligue 1 and CL so far this season. Apart from those 4 no one is really standing out like years past. Maybe Salah or Icardi but thats about it imo.
I dont take what he is doing as being equally impressive to what De bruyne, Salah, Icardi, Messi etc.. are doing.

He is doing what a PSG striker would do in Ligue 1. Ibra used to do the same kind of damage in Ligue 1 & the CL early stages. Cavani used to and is doing it now too. If he keeps that up in the CL I'll be truly impressed but so far I dont see him doing anything outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)