Premier League 2017/18 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
And the media keep reporting we're letting go AS for 60m and Dybala for 150m :lol: In a market where Van Dijk goes for 75m and SMS is rumored to go for 170m :lol:

Crazy, crazy numbers for so unproven players.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
BL is way more entertaining, top clubs aside. the atmosphere, the game itself, EPL isnt as great to watch (i once fell asleep during a Manure game around 2012). it only offers you entertainment if its the only league you saw (probably about 60% of their viewers), and have no clue about other leagues. i imagine there is a whole bunch of casual fans that have their mind set at it being the best league in the world and there being no reason to watch other leagues, if the best is already there for you (ignorance). kinda like the NBA, how many casual watchers even know about the Euroleague for example, i think is the same with EPL, only that the NBA really is by far the rest, while EPL is not

- - - Updated - - -

but its all marketing, its the best tool to attract ignorance, so EPL did a good job in this regard i have to say
Fully agreed :tup:

And Klopp :lol: What a fucking hypocrite he is

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Salah is probably a top 3 player in the world right now

Some people here really thought Cuadrado was better than him. My days....
Cuads is better then him, a hot form doesn't change much. Dybala>>Messi during the beginning of season according to same logic.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
15 goals, 5 assists in EPL this season, 1 goal, 0 assists vs City, Chelsea, United. in Serie A, 10 games vs Juve&Napoli, 1 goals and 3 assists. looks to be another Higuain. must be the reason @Hist likes him
@Post Ironic

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I agree about Salah. Lets see if he can keep it up, i still doubt him.
Right now, at this time as it is, he's no doubt one of the best performing players in the world. Between the CL and EPL he has 25 games and scored 22 goals and assisted 6 times, and it's only been half a season! That's monstrous! That's Messi/CR7 numbers, but like you said, can he keep it up, even if his numbers are cut in half, they'd be pretty good numbers.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think you missed some of the arguments here a year back
No I remember them but it's clear Salah's end product has improved massively in the last 6 months. He was getting there with Roma but now just exploded. Has some of that happened because of his new coach and new league? Yes of course, but confidence is a big thing as well. I can't think of a Liverpool attacker under Klopp who hasn't improved or doesn't look fantastic, at least from the ones who play. Even that turd Origi scored a good amount for how much he played.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
No I remember them but it's clear Salah's end product has improved massively in the last 6 months. He was getting there with Roma but now just exploded. Has some of that happened because of his new coach and new league? Yes of course, but confidence is a big thing as well. I can't think of a Liverpool attacker under Klopp who hasn't improved or doesn't look fantastic, at least from the ones who play. Even that turd Origi scored a good amount for how much he played.
Klopp failed my boy Sturridge:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)