PRE-SEASON: Juventus - Barcelona (3 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
he's a utility player like pessotto.

but he can play in the right side of defense, central defense and in Tacchi's position.

He's got a pretty good shot, but other than that, he's pretty normal....nothing special really.

we got him on a free transfer last year.

he only played a few times last season but he did score 1 goal.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Well, yeah........I've never heard of him. :D

When did Juve get him, what position does he play in...........history, strengths and weaknesses.........would be appreciated. :)
Well if you didn't even notice him it means he did not impress you at all :D and infact he really did not that mutch in Juve, also if I remember at list a nice goal from him.
He's a defender, former Inter, when younger was considered a very promising talent, than he disappointed in Inter so went to Salernitana than Juve took him, but to be onest he didn't have many chance of playing... he's better to go on loan in a smaller team cause he will never find space here in Juve IMO.

Jul 19, 2003
Ok, thank u all for responding.

When the commentator called his name as the one taking the next PK, I was like "who the hell is that." I didn't even notice he was playing. I guess I mistaked him for Legro. I liked his penalty kick though......pretty powerful.

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #454
    Jjejee, so manu comments about yesterday´s game?.

Well, everyone have said truthfill things. im enjoying this.

Oh thanks that the season is back.

About Treze, yeah like someone said before, when we are in the best moment of destroying tréze for his mistakes, he score an important goal. So, ill kept closed y muth abd after some games ill judge him. Anyway, i still believe in his "lucky shots", because he always score rare goals in arre situations, when we never espect.

About the balf guys, Divaio and Miccoli, o yeah, they were really good. In more or less 20 minutes, they gave a lot of troubles to barca´s defenders. I hope that this competiton will have a "POSITIVE" effect on DP and Treze, to start a friendly battle in the offense. IN this way we will have 4 strikers, hunger to score. Hey, the Divaio PK was so strong. When it hitted the back of the net, the sound was very ard, he kicked that ball with style.

About BUff, yeah he dd well, he sabed juve more than 3 times. BUt in the PKs, he was in anoher planet.

About Legro, he did quite well, Just the mistake before the PK, but he did some clasys tackles, and that Penalty tackle was fair, but the fatty referee was a million light years away from theaction, and he declared it as PK.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    Well, yeah........I've never heard of him. :D

When did Juve get him, what position does he play in...........history, strengths and weaknesses.........would be appreciated. :)
    how could you not know him? he is a juve first squad player.
    well his main quality is his powerful shots.
    he scored in the opening match of Serie A last year. maybe you'v seen it

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++

how could you not know him? he is a juve first squad player.
    well his main quality is his powerful shots.
    he scored in the opening match of Serie A last year. maybe you'v seen it
    Yup vs Empoli :)
    But we have to reconice that Fresi didn't do that mutch else to be remembered... he was maynly in the bench...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    What a memory :)
    Anycase yes, his job is to be a sub and so there is no reason of be critic with him, but when he was very young, in Inter, he was really an Italian soccer promising talent, so I guess his status is a bit a failur 4 him cause there was a great expectation on him...

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
    What a memory :)
    I have all the videos... so it's easy to remember stuff like this

Anycase yes, his job is to be a sub and so there is no reason of be critic with him, but when he was very young, in Inter, he was really an Italian soccer promising talent, so I guess his status is a bit a failur 4 him cause there was a great expectation on him...
    yes a little bit failure. and he is not young anymore.
    still he plays for Juve, and i'm sure it a dream of many players

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

:thumb:
    It will happen soon, I hope! I don't want Miccoli to be DP sub, It will be a waste of talent, I want him to be in the first team! And yes, it will be better also 4 DP and Treze, and I don't think it will damage Nedved.
    Yeah, it doesn't make sense having either DP or Miccoli on the bench because both of them have so much to offer to Juve :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)