PRE-SEASON: Juventus - Barcelona (4 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
You're welcome ;)

Buffon was close to save Saviola’s first half penalty, but didn’t catch any penalty. He still had an amazing game where he saved a lot. (on one occasion he saved the goal twice in the same action).

Nedved had a quiet game. In the first half, the best player was Davids by far.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I hope Miccoli and DV keep up this good form into the start of the season starting from the SuperCup match against Milan next week ..

With his form, I think Miccoli's move from loan back to Juve would be the season's best signing .. great work by Moggi who spotted him while playing for Ternana :thumb:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
FORZA CAMO,MICCOLI,DV,MARESCA,APPIAH!
Damn they showed to be really good.i'm happy.
i just hope that our "first" trio will find it's form.(i mean Trez-Dp-Neddy).
If not i'm sure the bench will make the difference,and they will play with desire again.(It was friendly but still.....)

Damn Miccoli-Di Vaio pair ROCKS!

Actually i think that they(Camo,Fabrizio,Stephan,Marco,Enzo)all just hungry for goals,succes,trophies!

And i think Legro was fine,he will be great,just need some time to adapt.and ofcourse don't forget Thuram was missing in the defence!
Forza Juve!nice start.plz beat those English Bastards(Mu):D

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
I watched the match live but was a bit sleepy as it came at 3 am in my country. Anyway, after watching the replay of it, i'm happy with our overall performance especially our new boys although Legrott was a bit clumsy. And as usual, Davids was the most impressive of all. Not only that he played well, he seemed to put a lot of energy to the game. Buffon was also great but was not as outstanding as Rustu. I don't think dp was bad at all. he played well in the 1st half, made many passes and had a wonderful volley kick which should be a goal. But he was suck in the 2nd half.

About Trez, i still have faith in him. He couldn't be blamed as he seldom got the ball and he seemed to try to run down to get the ball instead of just waited in the box. i'm sure he'll be fine when the real matches come.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
I hope Miccoli and DV keep up this good form into the start of the season starting from the SuperCup match against Milan next week ..

With his form, I think Miccoli's move from loan back to Juve would be the season's best signing .. great work by Moggi who spotted him while playing for Ternana :thumb:
Actually Micolli used to play with Milan’s youth team, but was deemed too short to hit it big. Now hopefully Milan’s reject will get his revenge :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Actually Micolli used to play with Milan’s youth team, but was deemed too short to hit it big. Now hopefully Milan’s reject will get his revenge :D
I'm sure Milan are regretting their decision to reject him :D

But it was the 2001 season in which Miccoli showed his real potential with Ternana .. then Moggi signed him and loaned him to Perugia .. his brother also plays football and I heard that Perugia might sign him ..

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yeah I saw an interview with their dad and he said his brother will join Perugia :)

With Miccoli and DV's refound flair, this is going to be a season to look forward to :D

Alyazia

Jul 1, 2003
hey guyz im wonderin wat time will our next freindly match against MAN U will be played & wat channels will broadcast it other than RAI??
thnx

Jul 7, 2003
I saw the match and i'm really happy that we have Appiah and Miccoli-they where very good, but Davids was great;) I hope he stay in Juve! Di Vaio also very good match, but i still opt for Del Piero-Trezeguet partnership:) Legro haven't his day i hope he will play much better. But we draw from 0:2 in 2 minutes!! that's incredible. Juve i love you

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alyazia ] ++
hey guyz im wonderin wat time will our next freindly match against MAN U will be played & wat channels will broadcast it other than RAI??
thnx
The match should be on Wednesday at 8:00 pm (est)........that's Thursday at 1:00 am (GMT).

fox sports world is showing it.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Unluckily it's very normal. Since the 98/99 injury he hasn't sprinted liked he used to. It’s sad seeing the slow Barca defenders over take him whenever he tried running with the ball.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
I didn't see it... But I readed that Miccoli did grate, while Legro and Appiah didn't look already compleately introduced in Juve game. But don't worry, it's just the first exit!!!
Good 4 Miccoli, considering that it was the first time he officially wore Juve jersey and that, also if it was a friendly it was vs Barca it means that the guy has the personality.

May 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Unluckily it's very normal. Since the 98/99 injury he hasn't sprinted liked he used to. It’s sad seeing the slow Barca defenders over take him whenever he tried running with the ball.
LOL.. wait for DP fans to flame

We might be the few people who see DP performance a bit dissappointing for his class. Normally I would say It is time to promote Miccoli and sell DP but a lot people (DP fans) would flame me.

Anyway, Appiah played really well. I saw him in few Bresica game before, but never notice his potential. He may not have fancy tricks like David, but efficient. Furthermore, for his 2nd game for Juve, he didnt seem lost in the game. I am hoping to see more from this guys.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by AimarForJuve ] ++
Anyway, Appiah played really well. I saw him in few Bresica game before, but never notice his potential. He may not have fancy tricks like David, but efficient. Furthermore, for his 2nd game for Juve, he didnt seem lost in the game. I am hoping to see more from this guys.
I saw Appiah many times in Brescia and he impressed me, cause he really has quality and quantiy, I expect him to become a big star!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)