PRE-SEASON: Juventus - Barcelona (3 Viewers)

maxmc

Jul 27, 2002
meanwhile i'm really happy about our performanc....

but i don't have a good feeling about trezeguet... why can't he score like in the "old days".....
i know it's just a friendly, but he must convert a 1-1 ocasion...

that's all he has to do... he doesn't have to run with the ball, provide balls and so on, but the has to convert the really good changes he gets!!!!

i still think we should get another striker - but lippi seems to think differently.. (maybe moggi learned him how to poker)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by maxmc ] ++
meanwhile i'm really happy about our performanc....

but i don't have a good feeling about trezeguet... why can't he score like in the "old days".....
i know it's just a friendly, but he must convert a 1-1 ocasion...

that's all he has to do... he doesn't have to run with the ball, provide balls and so on, but the has to convert the really good changes he gets!!!!

i still think we should get another striker - but lippi seems to think differently.. (maybe moggi learned him how to poker)
yes, that is a feeling i'm beginning to develop too. Well, he has to do something about it really, i mean this season we have better options up front so there will be greater competition to perform better. If he continues to play below his level and cant convert those chances he will be in trouble. Last year was still forgivable since he just came back form a long injury but this year.... somehting has to be done...... and soon......hopefully

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Max the funny thing about Trez is that he comes good when you are almost fed up with him thus renewing your confidence in him ..... So just give him some time.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
Max the funny thing about Trez is that he comes good when you are almost fed up with him thus renewing your confidence in him ..... So just give him some time.
:howler: good one :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
:LOL::LOL: ok, so can i tell u that i'm soon reaching that fed up limit :D so let hope u r rite :angel:
:eek: This is the first competitive game of the season so it's too early to reach the fed up stage :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
If it were upto me I would have sold him & Davids last year but this is a new season so in we come with fresh hopes & minds :)

Can you do that? :)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
You hear that Trez???? Cos of DaJuve i'm reseting my "fed up" count on you as this is a fresh season. So be a gd boy and make all us Juve fans happy. :D:cool:

yes i can :angel:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Great game yesterday! Juve were the better side, but lacked the finishing.

Barca went ahead thanks to a *ahem* very dubious penalty decision and thanks to alot of juve defence mistakes, they created chances out of nowhere especially in the first half.

Miccoli probably did more in 30 mins than DP and Trez did in the whole 60 mins they played. Hope that those people who did not admire him in the first match, could admire him yesterday. He's so good at forking out assists, and his pace let's him create chances out of nowhere.

Maresca looked very confident again (too confident in the penalty) and gave out some good one touch passes for the forwards.

DV is playing very well in this pre-season. Keep it up!

Camoranesi was the same Camo of last year's early season. Dribbling players, giving assists and being always on the ball. Moggi don't sell him!

Appiah was very versatile, as Lippi kept changing his position on the pitch, and went very close to score in a couple of occasions.

Davids was a monster in midfield, most probably, juve's most in form player. He won balls in midfield, and went by players as if he was a knife cutting into the butter. A fighter!

Buffon made some very good saves to keep Juve in the game. A man with feline instincts ;)

Legrottaglie alternated some good closures to some silly mistakes. Still learning.

DP & Trez. Did they play?

Great game nontheless.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
:touched: :D
There are other reasons too ... Go here to find out.
but but but.......... that's about Trez not being supplied enough chances right? (i might hv misunderstood you here... i am a silly girl) Hence the not being able to maximise. The thing is that when he DOES get the ball it seams that he isn't the same at putting it in the back of the net like previously. That's my issue, not the no. of goals that he's scoring or rather not scoring that's making me :touched:

Anyhow.............nevermind..........new season :)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yep Trez was not supplied, except for once. Maybe we should try putting Miccoli (who gives alot of assists to his team mates) and Trez together.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
but but but.......... that's about Trez not being supplied enough chances right? (i might hv misunderstood you here... i am a silly girl) Hence the not being able to maximise. The thing is that when he DOES get the ball it seams that he isn't the same at putting it in the back of the net like previously. That's my issue, not the no. of goals that he's scoring or rather not scoring that's making me :touched:

Anyhow.............nevermind..........new season :)
That was another angle and you got it right :) Let's hope he'll get sharper this season.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003

That was another angle and you got it right :) Let's hope he'll get sharper this season .
Hmmm..... (Prays) Dear God in heaven :angel:....... pls let our Trez be sharper this comming season. May he return to his usual :thumb: self and lead us to as many throphy's as possible................... amen :D:D:D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Blood -> 2-2

Barca - Saviola x 2 one from a penalty that wasn't. Both goals in the first half

Juve - DV (from a great assist of Miccoli) and Miccoli (from another great assist by Camoranesi). Goals came in the 86th and 87th minute.

Penalties:

DV, Miccoli, Camoranesi, Fresi and Appiah scored. Maresca and Pessotto missed.

So we lost 6-5 on penalties. We started the season just like how we ended it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)