PRE-SEASON: Juventus - Barcelona (28 Viewers)

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
fresis goal was the best and i think it was indeed miccoli who scored the second goal, he was smiling of the amusement when he did, not DV as fox sports put it. those commentators on fox sports suck, they dont know a damn name and are always screwing up
Yeah, all the stats and sub indicators were messed up. Where's Motty??:D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I ment the penalties!!! Who scored the penalties?

Oh the pain, is just too much!!! I feel it like a knife turning and stabbing me in the heart... oh the irony :down:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
its okay we lost this game was so disorganized it was a joke. with so many changes the game lost its flavour, i only saw the second half but camoranesi was good and miccoli was always trying. glad he scored
who scored the penalties were: miccoli, di vaio, camoranesi, fresi, appiah and one of the ones who failed it was pesotto

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
well i can say who missed, pessotto and maresca missed.

Di Vaio, Miccolli, Fresi, Camo, Appiah scored BTW

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
well and buffon looked tired and uninterested like i said before, he didnt even tried to catch the last penalties, specialy puyols one that gave barca the victory. it was so funny though hearing the public shout "lets go buffon" and juve juve juve

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
haha, guys are you blind. that penalty shoot-out was the most rigged thing i have ever seen. did you hear the interview with frank rikaard. you could see it in his eyes. and buffon? he had rigged written all over him. i doubt the game was rigged, but the penalty shoot-out, c'mon. they probably told buffon, if its on its way in, let it in baby! who cares! but it still pisses me off how politics can control the end of a game.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stevie11 ] ++

What do you mean by A goal the mans on fire!!!!!! 5 goals!
Scoring a goal against barca is granted a good thing even if he missed some, but scoring 4 goals against valle d'Aosta wich is a ameteur team from an little village, come on, is that something to go by.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Appiah, camo and maresca was good!

Buffon was either tired, lazy or had a bad day... Another word for it, he "SUCKED"

But what the hell, we shouldnt judge juve on their performance in a friendly, though i feel i bit sorry for legro!

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
friendlies are the safest games to rig. i have no idea, but please, buffon, who is arguably part of the top 5 goalies in the world, not save kicks by most of barcas second team? please man. it was a good entertaining game, and i am not offended at all by our loss. this legro guy did well but caused too many problems. i still think ferrara and montero are juves number one in defense. man when they came on, they organized everything, and barca didnt even dream of going into juves half. i give my props to MICCOLI!!!!!! and di viao, and camo, and maresca. they were better than i first teamers ;) Davids, IMO was juves best player that didnt score. he did very well. nedved, del piero, trez, buffon, it seemed like they were saving their energy for something else. nedved didnt play at the same level i was expecting, but hey then i remembered it was basically an exhibition game. our stars, are probably saving their energy and adrenaline for the milan game! however, if juve just sucked, then im pissed right now. because if they were playing with all their power, then im sorry to say, we aint winning nothing this season. but hey, thats not the truth... haha im just typing here becaues i am bored... haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)