post your all time dream team squad! (5 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: :howler: I'd be ok if you said over-rate Marchisio, but how the fuck do you over-rate the greatest player of his generation? He led France the World Cup in 98, and the Final in 06. The sublime goal that helped Madrid win the CL in 2002. The man was a genius. No explanation required. You are insane.

May 22, 2007
:lol: :howler: I'd be ok if you said over-rate Marchisio, but how the fuck do you over-rate the greatest player of his generation? He led France the World Cup in 98, and the Final in 06. The sublime goal that helped Madrid win the CL in 2002. The man was a genius. No explanation required. You are insane.
He's no Ibarbo.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I consider Zidane the greatest ever, but what annoys me sometimes with you, B81, is that you act like he didn't have poor games.

Sometimes, while he was at Juve, he was so poor it was like he slept during games. Most of the time he was great, though.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Buffon
Cafu-Nesta-Maldini-Roberto Carlos
Davids-Vidal
Zidane
Nedved-Batistuta-Del Piero​

This would rape everyone specially that total bullshit (football) :p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
so you can't have another favorite player over him? he has to be the absolute ACM in someone's all time dream team?

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon
Cafu-Nesta-Maldini-Roberto Carlos
Davids-Vidal
Zidane
Nedved-Batistuta-Del Piero​

This would rape everyone specially that total bullshit (football) :p
nedved on the right. yep. sure.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
single handily if i may add :D in reference to the 2006 wc

- - - Updated - - -

cafu scirea baresi r. carlos

davids xavi nedved

Zidane

El Diez Ronaldo

notes: yes my team will rape yours, Zach
wheres yours? as for the GK it's so obvious it shoundt even be mentioned
:lol: so true with the two cb's mentioned who would need a gk and with the two forwards the opponent will have a hard time catching there breath.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
My pick would be:

Buffon

Thuram Cannavaro Maldini Zambrotta

Vidal Zidane Davids

Nedved Ronaldo (Brasilian one) Del Piero

Can't see anyone beating these guys.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Maldini was the most overrated defender of his generation.
Is this really your opinion Klin? Can't agree with it.
His reading of play, position and tackling were impeccable. He had good technique as well. One of the finest defenders this game ever had.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Maldini is overrated. I agree with Klin. People hold him as one of the greatest when Nesta was a level above him.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
His reading of play, position and tackling were impeccable. He had good technique as well. One of the finest defenders this game ever had.
:agree: Although i dislike him.

Anyways my team.

Buffon
Dani Alves-Nesta-Thuram-R.Carlos
Pirlo
Viera------Zidane
Messi-Ronaldo9-Ronaldinho​

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I didn't say he wasn't a good defender, but I felt he was always out-shined by his teammates.

Maldini is overrated. I agree with Klin. People hold him as one of the greatest when Nesta was a level above him.
He could only dream of having the class and intelligence Nesta had. He's just a dog. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)